TAFE Teacher in Business and Law
- School of Business and Law
- CQUniversity – Distance/Online
- Casual TAFE Teacher Rates Apply – currently $51.57/hour
Are you an experienced industry professional within the fields of Business, Logistics, Justice Studies, Accounting, Marketing or Human Resources and hold a current TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?
The School of Business and Law is currently collecting applications within a casual pool for individuals available for teaching vocational courses, within the fields of:
- Justice Studies
- Human Resources
Location is flexible and successful applicants will be able to work from a home office to conduct online teaching duties.
Please note this is a casual pool only – you will be contacted should an opportunity become available. Casual Teachers are contracted based on student enrolments each term.
When submitting your application, please provide a current resume outlining the following:
- Possession of relevant vocational qualification/s at the level equivalent to or higher than the level to be delivered.
- A minimum of 3+ years industry experience.
- Well-developed written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience teaching within the relevant field (desirable).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs to apply
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33273
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday, 30 June 2020
Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your CQU application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.