Digital Learning Materials Assistant Developer
Division/School Digital Education Office
Contract type Fixed Term Contract
Working pattern Full time
Salary £33,199 to £37,345 per annum
Closing date for applications 08-Sep-2019
Applications are invited for the position of Digital Learning Materials Assistant Developer to join the Digital Education Office (DEO) in the Educational Services of the University of Bristol. The post will play a key role in current and planned strategic educational initiatives.
The role holder will lead and support the development of digital learning materials, as well as redeveloping legacy interactive content into current industry standard formats. The new digital learning materials may include interactive learning resources for students, as well as supplementary teaching or training materials for our taught programmes.
The Digital Learning Materials Developer will collaborate with Senior developers to:
- develop learning resources or components of resources, test and improve them
- help with organising, storing and maintaining the resources
- liaise with team members and teaching staff to ensure understanding of requirements, and successful delivery
The successful applicant will have:
- Understanding of UX and accessibility issues.
- Planning and organisational skills, attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with people from a variety of disciplines and at different levels.
Please see detailed attached description for more information.
For informal enquiries please contact Hilary Griffiths, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome applications from all members of our community and are particularly encouraging those from diverse groups, such as members of the LGBT+ and BAME communities, to join us.