Physiotherapy Clinical Supervisor
- Fixed Term (until 31.05.21), Part Time (0.4FTE)
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton (generous relocation packages available)
- Total Salary $34,209 to $36,721 pa (plus superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Rated among Australia’s top 20 most family-friendly cities, sub-tropical Rockhampton offers the best of cosmopolitan living in a regional setting. Strewn with heritage landmarks, the region boasts affordable housing, quality education, and a thriving, easily accessible cultural arts scene. Just a short 30-minute drive to coastal Yeppoon and you’re right on the doorstep of the Great Barrier Reef!
Make your move into the world of academia and complement your industry experience by joining a team of passionate and dedicated professionals at the CQUniversity Rockhampton Health Clinic – a public access clinic with state-of-the-art health facilities designed to provide a practical learning environment for CQUniversity students. Working in partnership with the Central Queensland Hospital and Health Service (CQHHS), the clinic delivers high-quality physiotherapy services to our local community.
As a registered clinical supervisor for CQUniversity, you will supervise and assess physiotherapy students undertaking latest practice and ensure they meet their clinical practicum requirements. You will guide and educate students on best practice within a clinical setting and help them reach their goal of achieving accreditation.
This role is your chance to make a meaningful impact on your industry from an academic perspective and to become a true leader within your profession by helping to craft the future generation of physiotherapists. Be mentored by the best of the best and take your place alongside outstanding academics who will enrich your new career. Allow yourself to enjoy the best of both worlds – academia and industry – with this fantastic and flexible part-time role.
- Completion of a Masters qualification in physiotherapy and current registration with AHPRA.
- Extensive clinical experience as a physiotherapist and a demonstrated capacity for inspirational teaching in clinical education.
- Outstanding communication skills with a strong ability to liaise and negotiate with a variety of clients, staff and students.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 8 September 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33192
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.