Scientific Research Software Developer
The successful candidate will perform design studies and testing on electro-peroxone reactors (Caltech’s ULTRON process). He/she will assist on other prototyping needs for the Hoffmann lab.
- To perform design studies on an electro-peroxone reactor (ULTRON) developed by the Hoffmann Group with directions from Dr. Cid and Dr. Liu.
- To perform laboratory studies on the performance of the electro-peroxone reactor (ULTRON) coupled with other treatment technologies (biological, electrochemical) with directions from Dr. Cid and Dr. Liu.
- To assist commercial partners in the integration of the ULTRON system with their products with directions from Dr. Cid.
- To build laboratory and field-ready prototypes based for a microbial testing platform under the direction and supervision of Dr. Cid and Dr. Li.
- To perform routine water analyses in the laboratory with directions from Dr. Cid.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field.
- CAD design experience.
- Experience with prototyping and 3D printing.
- Environmental engineering lab experience.