Organization Name Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (MI), Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research (KUSTAR), and the Petroleum Institute (PI) into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering.
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication, the ability to understand research group management and supervision of others, data analysis, oceanography modeling, remote sensing.
- Involvement in data analysis and image processing
- Numerical modeling experience (hydrodynamics and weather)
- Coordinate with research team to analyze and improve different numerical models.
- Summarize results in tables and graphs for reports and presentations.
- Provide interpretation and analysis of the results in terms of source apportionment through report writing.
- Maintain operational codes and enhance them
- Develop new numerical models for different tracing dynamics
- Supervise Masters and PhD students
An Ph.D. degree in environmental engineering or atmospheric sciences or closely related disciplines, with experience in laboratory work.
- Different programming skills
- Image processing
- Numerical modeling experience (hydrodynamics, weather, air quality)
- Geospatial data analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communications
How To Apply
CV + Research Interest Statement
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae)?