- Casual (Expression of Interest)
- College of Trades
- CQUniversity Bundaberg
- Casual Rates Apply
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Looking for an opportunity to move away from the tools? However, still want to remain involved in the industry. Come and teach the students of the future the skills of your trade!
Providing an environment that’s conductive to work-life balance for all our staff is paramount; we offer the ability for flexibility working conditions with supportive leave entitlements. The College of Trades is a vibrant and rapidly growing college with over 80 staff and over 8000 students. We are bringing our focus on engaged and innovative education to benefit students, industry and communities.
CQUniversity Australia is currently seeking expressions of interest for Casual Teachers to conduct face-toface lectures, tutorials and/or assignment marking for the Construction trade.
If you are looking for an innovative and dynamic place to develop and extend your career, we encourage you to apply!
Please note this is an expression of interest only – your application will remain current until the end of this year.
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or a Diploma or higher-level qualification in adult education or equivalent.
- Possession of a relevant vocational qualification at the level equivalent to or higher than the level to be delivered.
- Knowledge of the education and training sector and the ability to positively respond to new directions and demands of the training market.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday 31 December 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33179
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.