Academic, School of Business and Law
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
"With a genuine focus on diversity and boasting one of the largest and fastest growing footprints in Australia, we’re one of the only dual-sector universities offering extensive prospects in teaching. Ranked in the world’s top 2%*, For more details visit: www.cqu.edu.au/reputation
The School of Business and Law has been on a phenomenal trajectory in recent years and its remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, and are looking to expand their cohort of Casual Academics.
The School offers a range of accredited programs designed in collaboration with industry that produce job-ready graduates. A growing scholastic entity, we feature a variety of teaching channels, including classroom, online and blended. We’re focussed on quality teaching and research outcomes within an innovative and dynamic environment.
- Engagement – strong relationships + productive partnerships = beneficial outcomes
- Leadership – excellence in learning, teaching, research, engagement, governance
- ‘Can do’ approach – greatness and innovation
- Openness – transparency in actions; consistency, fairness, integrity in relationships
- Inclusiveness – respect, participate, engage without discrimination
More information on our organisation can be found by following the following link.
Apply today for a career that changes lives. www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume outlining your qualifications relevant to the role, and mandatory Academic Portfolio. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CASUAL ACADEMICS TO JOIN US IN THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS & DICIPLINES
SYDNEY & MELBOURNE
- FORENSIC ACCOUNTING, FINANCIAL DATA ANALYTICS, AND ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- POSTGRADUATE MANAGEMENT
- POSTGRADUATE MARKETING, HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- POSTGRADUATE OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- POSTGRADUATE BUSINESS RESEARCH
- POSTGRADUATE ACCOUNTING
ROCKHAMPTON, TOWNSVILLE & BUNDABERG
- UNDERGRADUATE CRIMINOLOGY
OTHER CASUAL OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE IN VARIOUS LOCATIONS
- BUSINESS LAW
- DATA ANLYTICS
- ENTREPRENEUSHIP / INNOVATION
- ETHICS & CORPERATE GOVERNENACE
- FINANCIAL PLANNING
- FORENSIC ACCOUNTING
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- LOGISTICS / SUPPLY CHAINS
- SOCIAL INNOVATION
- TAXATION LAW
Please note this vacancy is a casual pool. Your expression of interest will remain valid until 31 December 2019. You will only be contacted if appropriate casual work becomes available whilst your application is active. Whilst applications are invited until the end of the year, we welcome EOIs as soon as possible as we have work already available.
Vacancy Reference Number: 33039
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
*Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019. Visit www.cqu.edu.au/reputation.