ICT Administration and Finance Officer
ICT Executive Office and Departmental Support
Salary: From £19,730 per annum
These are both full time posts of 37 hours per week
Closing Date: Tuesday 30 April 2019
Interview Date: Wednesday 15 May 2019
The University of Lincoln ICT department is expanding its central security, compliance and administration team and has vacancies for 2 posts in the role of Administration and Finance Officer within the team.
The ICT department itself is a significant business operation and the post holders will be key in supporting the business operation of the department. The post holders will be expected to develop a good understanding of the operation of the department and the services it delivers to the University in order to provide administrative and financial management support to colleagues within the department.
The post holders will actively contribute to supporting the successful operation of the ICT department and providing an excellent experience for all members of the department, its customers, it suppliers and other partners.
Key Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Administration of the procure through to payment business processes
- Financial management within a large department
- Office management, staff administration and support
- Use of systems and applications such as Microsoft Office and Finance
- Confidence in communicating and liaising with colleagues at all levels in an organisation and partners and suppliers to the organisation
This position does not fulfil the UK Visas & Immigration sponsorship criteria for Tier 2.