Application closing date: 27/03/2019
Location: Llandaff Campus
Salary: £34,189 - £38,460 per annum
Project Helix is a major project that enables the Food Industry Centre (FIC) to work with Welsh food and drink companies to improve their technical and commercial capabilities.
As part of Project Helix, the Food Industry Centre works closely with industrial partners to support businesses with new product development, trade initiatives and marketing.
This role is within the Commercial and Marketing Team and will provide marketing and communications consultancy for businesses and marketing support for Project Helix. In addition, the post-holder will be responsible for the marketing of the Food Industry Centre and thecoordination of marketing activity for Project Helix and Food Innovation Wales.
The key elements of the role are:
- Lead, manage and develop a team of Marketing Executives;
- Market the Food Industry Centre to all stakeholders, including industry, policy makers and students;
- Assist with the provision of consultancy to a number of industry partners to achieve keyoutputs (eg: job creation, sales, profitability);
- Leading the development of FIC profile raising in target markets such as industry and NGOs;
- Strategic development and execution of the annual marketing plan;
- Managing the FIC and Project Helix Communication and Marketing Budget.