Lecturer in Construction and Property Management
School of Design
Salary: £33,199 to £38,460 plus £3640 London weighting per annum
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: Friday 15 March 2019
Interview Date: To be confirmed
The School of Design at the University of Greenwich is seeking a well-qualified academic or practitioner with proven teaching and research experience to contribute to the delivery of its range of postgraduate and undergraduate programmes. The post holder will also be expected to organise and provide academic and pastoral care to students registered on programmes, enhancing student experience whenever the opportunity arises; as well as to participate in research/enterprise/consultancy or CPD activities.
You will have academic and/or professional experience Construction Property Management, Property Asset Management or Construction Project Management with teaching and/or research experience in the Higher Education Sector. The successful candidate should have an established track record of advanced professional practice including construction economics; and be a member of an appropriate professional organisation.
The School offers ambitious and highly motivated individuals the opportunity to develop both their research and teaching profiles within a positive and innovative academic environment.
The successful candidate is expected to be prepared to travel internationally to support the Schools’ global collaboration network and be involved in the distance learning programmes.
Should you have any queries please contact the HR Recruitment Team on HR-Recruitment@gre.ac.uk
We are looking for people who can help us deliver our mission of transforming lives through inspired teaching and research, through our values.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
More searches like this
- $60,001 - $80,000 Permanent Architecture Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in London (South)
- $60,001 - $80,000 Permanent Art, Performing Arts & Design Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in London (South)
- $60,001 - $80,000 Permanent Engineering & Technology Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in London (South)
- $60,001 - $80,000 Permanent Arts & Humanities Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in London (South)
- $60,001 - $80,000 Permanent Civil Engineering Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in London (South)