2019 Early Career Fellowships
2019 EARLY CAREER FELLOWSHIPS
The Early Career Fellowship scheme offers salary costs for researchers at the beginning of their academic career, providing them with the opportunity for career advancement, and enabling them to undertake a significant piece of original publishable research.
The scheme provides salary costs of 50 per cent of the Fellow’s total salary – up to a limit of £25,000 – with the host institution providing the remaining share. Research expenses of £6,000 a year are also available. To be eligible, applicants must hold a degree from a UK university (or currently hold an academic post in the UK) and have submitted their doctoral thesis not more than four years before the application closing date of Thursday 28 February 2019
Those currently registered for a doctorate may apply only if they have submitted their doctoral thesis by the closing date. Special consideration will be given to applicants who have taken a break in their academic career. Applications must be made through a host institution. The host department must have secured match funding for the Fellowship before the closing date for applications, and must confirm this as part of the application process. Fellowships last for three years, and must begin between 1 September 2019 and 1 May 2020. Approximately 100 fellowships are available in 2019.
Closing date: Thursday 28 February 2019
For more information please call 020 7042 9861/9862 or email email@example.com
For full details and to apply please visit
Registered Charity No. 1159154
More searches like this
- Fixed Term Engineering & Technology Research Fellowships jobs in London (Central)
- Fixed Term Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health Research Fellowships jobs in London (Central)
- Fixed Term Physical Sciences Research Fellowships jobs in London (Central)
- Fixed Term Social Sciences Research Fellowships jobs in London (Central)
- Fixed Term Arts & Humanities Research Fellowships jobs in London (Central)