UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY Jobs
UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
NEW SOUTH WALES
Tel: +(61) 2 9351 2222
About UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The University of Sydney was established in 1850 and is consistently recognised, both locally and internationally, for its outstanding teaching and research excellence. Sydney alumni include Prime Ministers, Governor Generals, Nobel Prize winners and leaders in every field of endeavour.
The University offers a comprehensive range of courses, including a number of disciplines unique in Australia. Teaching is spread across nine different state-of-the art campuses, located across New South Wales.
The University of Sydney’s commitment to excellence in research has resulted in an outstanding record in national competitive funding and underpins an approach to teaching which has won nominations for excellence and resulted in high student satisfaction ratings. The University has 78 research centres and institutes and is home to three ARC Centres of Excellence.
The teaching, research and cultural life of the University is supported by extensive facilities, including the largest library collection in the Southern Hemisphere, the world-class Nicholson Museum of archaeological antiquities, the Macleay Museum of natural history and ethnographic collections and the University Art Gallery. Its outstanding sporting and recreation facilities provide a training centre for students and Olympic athletes.
The University of Sydney is a key member of the Group of Eight Australian major research-intensive universities, and the Worldwide Universities Network.
The University of Sydney has nine official campuses.
1. Camperdown/Darlington Campus.
2. Cumberland Campus. Home to the Faculty of Health Sciences (based in Lidcombe).
3. Mallett Street Campus. Home of the Sydney Nursing School.
4. Sydney Conservatorium of Music Campus. In Macquarie Street, central Sydney.
5. Rozelle Campus. Home to Sydney College of the Arts.
6. Surry Hills Campus. Home to the Faculty of Dentistry.
7. Camden Campus. Contains facilities connected to the Faculty of Veterinary Science and the Faculty of Agriculture and Environment.
8. Burren Street Campus. Facilties are currently under development.
9. Sydney Medical School campuses. These include the School of Rural Health (in Dubbo and Orange), the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Concord Hospital, Westmead Hospital, the Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Nepean Hospital, Northern Clinical School, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Broken Hill University Department of Rural Health, and Northern Rivers University Department of Rural Health.
The University of Sydney has 16 faculties.
1. Agriculture and Environment
2. Architecture, Design and Planning
3. Arts and Social Sciences
4. Business (Business School)
6. Education and Social Work
7. Engineering and Information Technologies
8. Health Sciences
9. Law (Sydney Law School)
10. Medicine (Sydney Medical School)
11. Nursing and Midwifery
14. Sydney College of the Arts
15. Sydney Conservatorium of Music
16. Veterinary Science
Number of Employees
Full-time employees: 7616
For more information, please visit: http://sydney.edu.au/
39 jobs with UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
We are excited to be appointing our first Executive Director, Student Recruitment and Admissions.
We are currently seeking to appoint a new colleague with expertise in one or more of the major areas of business analytics ...
SSEAC’s postdoctoral positions are available to postdoctoral researchers working on topics related to our five research ...
This position serves an integral role in the Livestock Veterinary Teaching and Research Unit.
The Clinical Trials assistant will work as part of the clinical trials research team in a support role ...
We wish to enhance our established research and teaching programs with a speech pathology appointment at Lecturer ...
An exciting opportunity exists, at Senior Lecturer level, for a highly motivated Specialist Clinical Pathologist ...
We are seeking to appoint a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Urbanism to develop a strong research program ...
We are currently inviting applications for a Postdoctoral Research Associate (Level A) or a Postdoctoral Fellow (Level B) ...
We will consider candidates with a strong track record all areas of robotics and intelligent systems ...
Applications are invited for the appointment of a Postdoctoral Research Fellow (Level B) in the Institute of Transport ...
Reporting to the HR Administration Coordinator, the successful candidate will manage general administrative support ...
We are currently inviting applications for two postdoctoral research associates and a Senior Postdoctoral Research Associate ...
Reporting to the Head of Medicine, the Specialist/Senior Clinical Registrar in Small Animal Medicine ...
The Computer Engineering Lab in the Department of Electrical and Information Engineering is seeking postdoctoral researchers ...
Applications are invited in Associate Lecturer, Education Focused Academic positions.
We are seeking to appoint a Postdoctoral Research Associate in Architecture who will make a significant contribution to ...
The IT Support Officer will provide a broad range of Information Technology support to meet the requirements of the Rural Health ...
To further strengthen our group, we are looking for a postdoctoral researcher interested in future transport services and policies.
As part of the Research Reporting, Analysis, Data and Systems (RRADS) team within the Research Portfolio...