UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY Jobs
UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
NEW SOUTH WALES
Tel: +(61) 2 9351 2222
About UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The University of Sydney was established in 1850 and is consistently recognised, both locally and internationally, for its outstanding teaching and research excellence. Sydney alumni include Prime Ministers, Governor Generals, Nobel Prize winners and leaders in every field of endeavour.
The University offers a comprehensive range of courses, including a number of disciplines unique in Australia. Teaching is spread across nine different state-of-the art campuses, located across New South Wales.
The University of Sydney’s commitment to excellence in research has resulted in an outstanding record in national competitive funding and underpins an approach to teaching which has won nominations for excellence and resulted in high student satisfaction ratings. The University has 78 research centres and institutes and is home to three ARC Centres of Excellence.
The teaching, research and cultural life of the University is supported by extensive facilities, including the largest library collection in the Southern Hemisphere, the world-class Nicholson Museum of archaeological antiquities, the Macleay Museum of natural history and ethnographic collections and the University Art Gallery. Its outstanding sporting and recreation facilities provide a training centre for students and Olympic athletes.
The University of Sydney is a key member of the Group of Eight Australian major research-intensive universities, and the Worldwide Universities Network.
The University of Sydney has nine official campuses.
1. Camperdown/Darlington Campus.
2. Cumberland Campus. Home to the Faculty of Health Sciences (based in Lidcombe).
3. Mallett Street Campus. Home of the Sydney Nursing School.
4. Sydney Conservatorium of Music Campus. In Macquarie Street, central Sydney.
5. Rozelle Campus. Home to Sydney College of the Arts.
6. Surry Hills Campus. Home to the Faculty of Dentistry.
7. Camden Campus. Contains facilities connected to the Faculty of Veterinary Science and the Faculty of Agriculture and Environment.
8. Burren Street Campus. Facilties are currently under development.
9. Sydney Medical School campuses. These include the School of Rural Health (in Dubbo and Orange), the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Concord Hospital, Westmead Hospital, the Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Nepean Hospital, Northern Clinical School, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Broken Hill University Department of Rural Health, and Northern Rivers University Department of Rural Health.
The University of Sydney has 16 faculties.
1. Agriculture and Environment
2. Architecture, Design and Planning
3. Arts and Social Sciences
4. Business (Business School)
6. Education and Social Work
7. Engineering and Information Technologies
8. Health Sciences
9. Law (Sydney Law School)
10. Medicine (Sydney Medical School)
11. Nursing and Midwifery
14. Sydney College of the Arts
15. Sydney Conservatorium of Music
16. Veterinary Science
Number of Employees
Full-time employees: 7616
For more information, please visit: http://sydney.edu.au/
27 jobs with UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
As such, we see the importance of recruiting talent aligned to these values and are looking for a Senior Process Engineer ...
The main responsibilities in this role will be to more deeply analyse pre-existing data.
You will be onboarded to develop and manage a comprehensive information management system in conjunction ...
Maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of petrol and diesel engines, electrical systems including solar power and inverters.
We are looking for a Contracts and Grants Coordinator to join the Contracts and Grants team at NHMRC Clinical ...
The appointee will provide leadership and coordination, delivery and assessment of veterinary surgery to ...
This position provides leadership and expert knowledge of clinical governance principles to support the advancement ...
Provide mechanical workshop services that support teaching, research and general maintenance, for the Faculty of ...
Design, deliver and evaluate teaching and learning in the area of academic language and learning within the ...
Reporting to the Director, this role is pivotal for International House in its contribution to the University of Sydney’s strategy ...
We are looking for a senior academic who is passionate and committed to teaching and research in paediatric gastroenterology.
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the ongoing transformation of the student ...
We are looking to recruit a Manager to provide strategic and operational leadership to an existing team ...
The position requires broad engineering knowledge for the design, development and testing of novel mechatronic systems ...
The Project Manager (Curriculum Initiatives) provides overall project management of the Business School Curriculum Program of work.
To be eligible for the position, applicants must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, excellent academic qualifications ...
As an Associate Lecturer / Lecturer in Digital Technologies Education you’ll contribute to the teaching and learning efforts ...
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of DI staff-specialists, residents, radiographer and nurse.
The discipline is seeking to appoint two Associate Professors or Professors of Finance who will ...
In this role you will be asked to undertake a wide spectrum of research issues in the context ...