UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY Jobs
UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
NEW SOUTH WALES
Tel: +(61) 2 9351 2222
About UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The University of Sydney was established in 1850 and is consistently recognised, both locally and internationally, for its outstanding teaching and research excellence. Sydney alumni include Prime Ministers, Governor Generals, Nobel Prize winners and leaders in every field of endeavour.
The University offers a comprehensive range of courses, including a number of disciplines unique in Australia. Teaching is spread across nine different state-of-the art campuses, located across New South Wales.
The University of Sydney’s commitment to excellence in research has resulted in an outstanding record in national competitive funding and underpins an approach to teaching which has won nominations for excellence and resulted in high student satisfaction ratings. The University has 78 research centres and institutes and is home to three ARC Centres of Excellence.
The teaching, research and cultural life of the University is supported by extensive facilities, including the largest library collection in the Southern Hemisphere, the world-class Nicholson Museum of archaeological antiquities, the Macleay Museum of natural history and ethnographic collections and the University Art Gallery. Its outstanding sporting and recreation facilities provide a training centre for students and Olympic athletes.
The University of Sydney is a key member of the Group of Eight Australian major research-intensive universities, and the Worldwide Universities Network.
The University of Sydney has nine official campuses.
1. Camperdown/Darlington Campus.
2. Cumberland Campus. Home to the Faculty of Health Sciences (based in Lidcombe).
3. Mallett Street Campus. Home of the Sydney Nursing School.
4. Sydney Conservatorium of Music Campus. In Macquarie Street, central Sydney.
5. Rozelle Campus. Home to Sydney College of the Arts.
6. Surry Hills Campus. Home to the Faculty of Dentistry.
7. Camden Campus. Contains facilities connected to the Faculty of Veterinary Science and the Faculty of Agriculture and Environment.
8. Burren Street Campus. Facilties are currently under development.
9. Sydney Medical School campuses. These include the School of Rural Health (in Dubbo and Orange), the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Concord Hospital, Westmead Hospital, the Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Nepean Hospital, Northern Clinical School, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Broken Hill University Department of Rural Health, and Northern Rivers University Department of Rural Health.
The University of Sydney has 16 faculties.
1. Agriculture and Environment
2. Architecture, Design and Planning
3. Arts and Social Sciences
4. Business (Business School)
6. Education and Social Work
7. Engineering and Information Technologies
8. Health Sciences
9. Law (Sydney Law School)
10. Medicine (Sydney Medical School)
11. Nursing and Midwifery
14. Sydney College of the Arts
15. Sydney Conservatorium of Music
16. Veterinary Science
Number of Employees
Full-time employees: 7616
For more information, please visit: http://sydney.edu.au/
44 jobs with UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
We are seeking to appoint three full-time clinical educators to add strategic academic needs of the students and ...
We currently invite applications from outstanding candidates in all fields of finance for the full-time, tenure-track ...
We are seeking to appoint a Professor of Urban Infrastructures, with a specific focus on Urban Microclimatic Control (UMC).
Successful candidates will typically have ranked at or near the top of their classes, have already engaged in research and published their...
We are seeking to appoint a distinguished academic as Head of School and Dean who will join the leadership team of the Faculty of...
The Sydney School of Veterinary Science is currently ranked 9th Veterinary School globally (QS World University Rankings).
Senior Lecturer/ Associate Professor in Veterinary Cardiology.
We are seeking to recruit a Postdoctoral Research Associate to provide technical knowledge and expertise in support of the Chief Investigator...
We are looking for a proactive Research Assistant who will support research projects investigating frontotemporal dementia ...
The Manager, Curriculum and Quality is responsible for overseeing the administration and compilation of ...
Applications are invited for a Postdoctoral Research Associate to Manage and design a research programme ...
Reporting to the Head of Medicine, the Specialist/Senior Clinical Registrar in Small Animal Medicine ...
Applications are invited for a Postdoctoral Research Associate to conduct cutting-edge research associated with the design ...
We are looking for a dynamic Research Assistant-Participant Coordinator to provide research assistance ...
We are seeking to appoint a Postdoctoral Research Associate to carry out radio follow-up of gravitational wave events from LIGO.
An exciting opportunity exists, at Senior Lecturer level, for a highly motivated Specialist Clinical Pathologist to contribute diagnostics ...
Lecturers in education focused roles will dedicate the majority of their contribution to the Discipline to teaching ...
A PhD in a relevant area Education and research track record consistent with a Level A appointment ...
We are seeking a highly motivated chemical engineer to apply for a position of Research Fellow in the School of Chemical ...
Both positions report to the Head of Surgery, the Senior Registrar in Small Animal Surgery ...