UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY Jobs
UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
NEW SOUTH WALES
Tel: +(61) 2 9351 2222
About UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The University of Sydney was established in 1850 and is consistently recognised, both locally and internationally, for its outstanding teaching and research excellence. Sydney alumni include Prime Ministers, Governor Generals, Nobel Prize winners and leaders in every field of endeavour.
The University offers a comprehensive range of courses, including a number of disciplines unique in Australia. Teaching is spread across nine different state-of-the art campuses, located across New South Wales.
The University of Sydney’s commitment to excellence in research has resulted in an outstanding record in national competitive funding and underpins an approach to teaching which has won nominations for excellence and resulted in high student satisfaction ratings. The University has 78 research centres and institutes and is home to three ARC Centres of Excellence.
The teaching, research and cultural life of the University is supported by extensive facilities, including the largest library collection in the Southern Hemisphere, the world-class Nicholson Museum of archaeological antiquities, the Macleay Museum of natural history and ethnographic collections and the University Art Gallery. Its outstanding sporting and recreation facilities provide a training centre for students and Olympic athletes.
The University of Sydney is a key member of the Group of Eight Australian major research-intensive universities, and the Worldwide Universities Network.
The University of Sydney has nine official campuses.
1. Camperdown/Darlington Campus.
2. Cumberland Campus. Home to the Faculty of Health Sciences (based in Lidcombe).
3. Mallett Street Campus. Home of the Sydney Nursing School.
4. Sydney Conservatorium of Music Campus. In Macquarie Street, central Sydney.
5. Rozelle Campus. Home to Sydney College of the Arts.
6. Surry Hills Campus. Home to the Faculty of Dentistry.
7. Camden Campus. Contains facilities connected to the Faculty of Veterinary Science and the Faculty of Agriculture and Environment.
8. Burren Street Campus. Facilties are currently under development.
9. Sydney Medical School campuses. These include the School of Rural Health (in Dubbo and Orange), the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Concord Hospital, Westmead Hospital, the Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Nepean Hospital, Northern Clinical School, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Broken Hill University Department of Rural Health, and Northern Rivers University Department of Rural Health.
The University of Sydney has 16 faculties.
1. Agriculture and Environment
2. Architecture, Design and Planning
3. Arts and Social Sciences
4. Business (Business School)
6. Education and Social Work
7. Engineering and Information Technologies
8. Health Sciences
9. Law (Sydney Law School)
10. Medicine (Sydney Medical School)
11. Nursing and Midwifery
14. Sydney College of the Arts
15. Sydney Conservatorium of Music
16. Veterinary Science
Number of Employees
Full-time employees: 7616
For more information, please visit: http://sydney.edu.au/
34 jobs with UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The Data Science Software Engineers are exciting roles to support cutting edge research and development in a critical and transformational field.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic Business School with an international reputation as a leader ...
Reporting to the Trusts Office Manager, the Trusts Administrator is responsible for facilitating the opening of gift accounts ...
The Support Officer, Strategic Ventures provides high level advice and operational support for initiatives within the Strategic Ventures Office ...
The Senior Administrative Officer, reporting to the Operations Manager, is actively involved with the management ...
The Data Science Research Scientists are exciting roles to support cutting edge research and development in a critical ...
Reporting to the Communications Lead for the Organisational Design Program, this role will support the development ...
As such, we now require an enthusiastic Research Associate to work with a well-established and highly regarded research team ...
The Senior Research Officer will support the Clinical Chair of Infection Prevention and Control to lead ...
The Research Administration Officer will provide research, administrative and operational support to the Clinical Chair of Infection Prevention ...
As a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer you will work as part of the medical education team at the Northern Clinical School – Hornsby ...
Reporting to the Manager, Technical Operations (School of Chemistry), will be responsible for managing and ...
The Executive Assistant (Directors) provides the professional executive support services to the Directors within the Strategy Portfolio.
We are seeking to appoint a Senior Lecturer/ Associate Professor with an outstanding contribution and track record in one or more...
The IAD Lab is expanding its capacity in the area of Industrialised Building and is seeking applicants with a demonstrated ...
An opportunity has become available to work in the Sydney Informatics Hub, as a Data Science Research Engineer ...
Working within our Widening Participation and Outreach (WPO) team the Schools Outreach Officer will work with school students ...
We are seeking a Senior Administrative Officer to join our Fees and Scholarships team and take a senior role in the management ...
Sydney Law School is seeking to appoint a senior academic in the field of corporate law and regulation, to lead a ...
To support tutors, staff and students of Northern Clinical School, in all aspects of the MD program at the Hornsby Ku ...