UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
NEW SOUTH WALES
Tel: +(61) 2 9351 2222
About UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The University of Sydney was established in 1850 and is consistently recognised, both locally and internationally, for its outstanding teaching and research excellence. Sydney alumni include Prime Ministers, Governor Generals, Nobel Prize winners and leaders in every field of endeavour.
The University offers a comprehensive range of courses, including a number of disciplines unique in Australia. Teaching is spread across nine different state-of-the art campuses, located across New South Wales.
The University of Sydney’s commitment to excellence in research has resulted in an outstanding record in national competitive funding and underpins an approach to teaching which has won nominations for excellence and resulted in high student satisfaction ratings. The University has 78 research centres and institutes and is home to three ARC Centres of Excellence.
The teaching, research and cultural life of the University is supported by extensive facilities, including the largest library collection in the Southern Hemisphere, the world-class Nicholson Museum of archaeological antiquities, the Macleay Museum of natural history and ethnographic collections and the University Art Gallery. Its outstanding sporting and recreation facilities provide a training centre for students and Olympic athletes.
The University of Sydney is a key member of the Group of Eight Australian major research-intensive universities, and the Worldwide Universities Network.
The University of Sydney has nine official campuses.
1. Camperdown/Darlington Campus.
2. Cumberland Campus. Home to the Faculty of Health Sciences (based in Lidcombe).
3. Mallett Street Campus. Home of the Sydney Nursing School.
4. Sydney Conservatorium of Music Campus. In Macquarie Street, central Sydney.
5. Rozelle Campus. Home to Sydney College of the Arts.
6. Surry Hills Campus. Home to the Faculty of Dentistry.
7. Camden Campus. Contains facilities connected to the Faculty of Veterinary Science and the Faculty of Agriculture and Environment.
8. Burren Street Campus. Facilties are currently under development.
9. Sydney Medical School campuses. These include the School of Rural Health (in Dubbo and Orange), the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Concord Hospital, Westmead Hospital, the Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Nepean Hospital, Northern Clinical School, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Broken Hill University Department of Rural Health, and Northern Rivers University Department of Rural Health.
The University of Sydney has 16 faculties.
1. Agriculture and Environment
2. Architecture, Design and Planning
3. Arts and Social Sciences
4. Business (Business School)
6. Education and Social Work
7. Engineering and Information Technologies
8. Health Sciences
9. Law (Sydney Law School)
10. Medicine (Sydney Medical School)
11. Nursing and Midwifery
14. Sydney College of the Arts
15. Sydney Conservatorium of Music
16. Veterinary Science
Number of Employees
Full-time employees: 7616
For more information, please visit: http://sydney.edu.au/
22 jobs with UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The University of Sydney has embarked upon a global search for its next Vice-Chancellor and Principal to succeed Dr Michael Spence AC.
As Project Officer, you will provide general project management advice and operational support to Llara Natural Sequence Farming project team ...
The Manager – Engagement, Industry and Entrepreneurship will establish, develop and maintain relationships and implement partnership ...
As the Operations Manager you will provide expert administrative and operational advice to the development of operations ...
the Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor’sprimary focus is to contribute to the development, teaching, and assessment ...
We are seeking to appoint a new Executive Director, Sydney Health Partners. Sydney Health Partners was accredited by the ...
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding senior academic as Professor or Associate Professor of Medicine (Neurology) to strengthen our neurology ...
This role is based in the Concord Clinical School as a component of the Centre for Medical Psychology ...
As Senior Technical Officer, you will be required to design, deploy and manage Research & Development ...
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding senior academic to this conjoint position, at the level of Associate Professor or Professor.
The School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering is inviting applications for a postdoctoral research associate ...
The position will undertake research or scholarly activity contributing to the Lacaton & Vassal research agenda ...
The Research Assistant/Neurophysiology Technician provides technical and operational support to Prof. Matthew Kiernan and...
We see the importance of recruiting talent aligned to these values and are looking for a Research Associate/Fellow who has ...
The Postdoctoral Research Associate will design and manage projects in time series signal processing ...
We are looking for strong mid-career researcher with genuine ambition for high quality research, excellence in teaching ...
This is a newly created opportunity to join an established research team in clinical research informatics ...
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for providing software engineering...
Reporting to Associate Professor Dries Verstraete, the two Postdoctoral Research Associate/Fellow positions ...
This position is based in the School of Economics within the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at the University of Sydney.