UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY Jobs
UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
NEW SOUTH WALES
Tel: +(61) 2 9351 2222
About UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The University of Sydney was established in 1850 and is consistently recognised, both locally and internationally, for its outstanding teaching and research excellence. Sydney alumni include Prime Ministers, Governor Generals, Nobel Prize winners and leaders in every field of endeavour.
The University offers a comprehensive range of courses, including a number of disciplines unique in Australia. Teaching is spread across nine different state-of-the art campuses, located across New South Wales.
The University of Sydney’s commitment to excellence in research has resulted in an outstanding record in national competitive funding and underpins an approach to teaching which has won nominations for excellence and resulted in high student satisfaction ratings. The University has 78 research centres and institutes and is home to three ARC Centres of Excellence.
The teaching, research and cultural life of the University is supported by extensive facilities, including the largest library collection in the Southern Hemisphere, the world-class Nicholson Museum of archaeological antiquities, the Macleay Museum of natural history and ethnographic collections and the University Art Gallery. Its outstanding sporting and recreation facilities provide a training centre for students and Olympic athletes.
The University of Sydney is a key member of the Group of Eight Australian major research-intensive universities, and the Worldwide Universities Network.
The University of Sydney has nine official campuses.
1. Camperdown/Darlington Campus.
2. Cumberland Campus. Home to the Faculty of Health Sciences (based in Lidcombe).
3. Mallett Street Campus. Home of the Sydney Nursing School.
4. Sydney Conservatorium of Music Campus. In Macquarie Street, central Sydney.
5. Rozelle Campus. Home to Sydney College of the Arts.
6. Surry Hills Campus. Home to the Faculty of Dentistry.
7. Camden Campus. Contains facilities connected to the Faculty of Veterinary Science and the Faculty of Agriculture and Environment.
8. Burren Street Campus. Facilties are currently under development.
9. Sydney Medical School campuses. These include the School of Rural Health (in Dubbo and Orange), the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Concord Hospital, Westmead Hospital, the Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Nepean Hospital, Northern Clinical School, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Broken Hill University Department of Rural Health, and Northern Rivers University Department of Rural Health.
The University of Sydney has 16 faculties.
1. Agriculture and Environment
2. Architecture, Design and Planning
3. Arts and Social Sciences
4. Business (Business School)
6. Education and Social Work
7. Engineering and Information Technologies
8. Health Sciences
9. Law (Sydney Law School)
10. Medicine (Sydney Medical School)
11. Nursing and Midwifery
14. Sydney College of the Arts
15. Sydney Conservatorium of Music
16. Veterinary Science
Number of Employees
Full-time employees: 7616
For more information, please visit: http://sydney.edu.au/
37 jobs with UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Applications are invited for a Postdoctoral Research Associate (Level A) to join our research team working on Postdoctoral Research...
We are calling for applications from scholars who can teach into our Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and Juris Doctor (JD) compulsory teaching units of study.
The Head of School will provide leadership and support for the School’s teaching and research activities and will be responsible for its general...
Great opportunity to coordinate and implement accreditation and policy requirements in a varied and interesting environment.
The role is to provide general administrative support to the business aspects of Clinical trials.
Sydney Pharmacy School is seeking an academic staff at Lecturer level to lead outstanding research programs ...
As the successful candidate, you will work closely with colleagues in the School of Economics and elsewhere within the Centre ...
This position works closely with the Executive Director of the University of Sydney Confucius Institute (USCI) ...
The Assessment Support Officer provides a broad range of education, administrative and operational support ...
The Academic Lead, Course Enhancement will be actively involved in providing hands-on support to faculty ...
To further strengthen our research portfolio and provide additional academic leadership, the school ...
We wish to enhance our established research and teaching programs with a physiotherapy appointment at Lecturer ...
The school wishes to appoint a Professor of Microeconomics.
The Marketing Communications Assistant is responsible for assisting with execution of collateral, campaigns ...
Optimise Student Administration functions to support the organisations strategic goals.
Contribute to new developments in the philosophy of biomedicine.
Manage the general administrative support, enquiry and processing related functions of the team, ensuring ...
Research position focused on genetics and genomics, physiology, evolutionary biology, bioinformatics in the ...
Senior Trial Coordinators apply their clinical trials expertise to co-ordinate a range of trials or co-ordinate a large ...
The Academic Lead (Mental Health) is responsible for the development, delivery and evaluation of the mental ...