UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY Jobs
UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
NEW SOUTH WALES
Tel: +(61) 2 9351 2222
About UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The University of Sydney was established in 1850 and is consistently recognised, both locally and internationally, for its outstanding teaching and research excellence. Sydney alumni include Prime Ministers, Governor Generals, Nobel Prize winners and leaders in every field of endeavour.
The University offers a comprehensive range of courses, including a number of disciplines unique in Australia. Teaching is spread across nine different state-of-the art campuses, located across New South Wales.
The University of Sydney’s commitment to excellence in research has resulted in an outstanding record in national competitive funding and underpins an approach to teaching which has won nominations for excellence and resulted in high student satisfaction ratings. The University has 78 research centres and institutes and is home to three ARC Centres of Excellence.
The teaching, research and cultural life of the University is supported by extensive facilities, including the largest library collection in the Southern Hemisphere, the world-class Nicholson Museum of archaeological antiquities, the Macleay Museum of natural history and ethnographic collections and the University Art Gallery. Its outstanding sporting and recreation facilities provide a training centre for students and Olympic athletes.
The University of Sydney is a key member of the Group of Eight Australian major research-intensive universities, and the Worldwide Universities Network.
The University of Sydney has nine official campuses.
1. Camperdown/Darlington Campus.
2. Cumberland Campus. Home to the Faculty of Health Sciences (based in Lidcombe).
3. Mallett Street Campus. Home of the Sydney Nursing School.
4. Sydney Conservatorium of Music Campus. In Macquarie Street, central Sydney.
5. Rozelle Campus. Home to Sydney College of the Arts.
6. Surry Hills Campus. Home to the Faculty of Dentistry.
7. Camden Campus. Contains facilities connected to the Faculty of Veterinary Science and the Faculty of Agriculture and Environment.
8. Burren Street Campus. Facilties are currently under development.
9. Sydney Medical School campuses. These include the School of Rural Health (in Dubbo and Orange), the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Concord Hospital, Westmead Hospital, the Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Nepean Hospital, Northern Clinical School, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Broken Hill University Department of Rural Health, and Northern Rivers University Department of Rural Health.
The University of Sydney has 16 faculties.
1. Agriculture and Environment
2. Architecture, Design and Planning
3. Arts and Social Sciences
4. Business (Business School)
6. Education and Social Work
7. Engineering and Information Technologies
8. Health Sciences
9. Law (Sydney Law School)
10. Medicine (Sydney Medical School)
11. Nursing and Midwifery
14. Sydney College of the Arts
15. Sydney Conservatorium of Music
16. Veterinary Science
Number of Employees
Full-time employees: 7616
For more information, please visit: http://sydney.edu.au/
38 jobs with UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
You will be an outstanding leader and academic with a distinguished research, teaching and industry track record ...
We are currently seeking to appoint a Postdoctoral Researcher in the Discipline of Business Information Systems ...
As the successful applicant, you will be responsible for the effective and efficient implementation of learning ...
The new Centre is seeking a candidate for the position of Principal Research Engineer.
The Senior Technical Officer in Telecommunication Engineering will manage the technical operations and provide sound ...
As a leading media and communications department with a global profile, quality and breadth of research ...
The Research Assistant will provide technical and operational support to the research team in studies relating to obesity prevention.
The role of Research Administrative Officer is to provide high level management of application ...
The School of Electrical and Information Engineering at the University of Sydney is seeking to appoint one Postdoctoral Research Associate ...
These Early Career Development Fellowship (ECDF) positions are designed to provide junior staff ...
We are seeking applicants for the position of Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Finance with research expertise in Finance ...
The Systems Coordinator role implements measures and procedures to ensure an efficient ...
The Postdoctoral Research Associate will primarily work on projects for the Wiser Healthcare Research Collaboration ...
The Postdoctoral Research Associate will work within Musculoskeletal Health Sydney, a group of around 45 research staff ...
The Education Support Officer provides broad range of education administrative and operational support to Academic ...
Reporting to Associate Professor Lee-Fay Low, the successful candidate will provide technical and operational support to the Chief Investigator ...
Reporting to the Project Lead, you will provide support to the A3BC by coordinating the implementation ...
We are seeking applications for the Director, Graduate Research who will be reporting to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor ...
The School of Civil Engineering is seeking candidates with demonstrated research excellence across a broad range of engineering fields.
Reporting to Professor Gemma Figtree, the Research Administration Officer will provide administrative services ...