UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY Jobs
UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
NEW SOUTH WALES
Tel: +(61) 2 9351 2222
About UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The University of Sydney was established in 1850 and is consistently recognised, both locally and internationally, for its outstanding teaching and research excellence. Sydney alumni include Prime Ministers, Governor Generals, Nobel Prize winners and leaders in every field of endeavour.
The University offers a comprehensive range of courses, including a number of disciplines unique in Australia. Teaching is spread across nine different state-of-the art campuses, located across New South Wales.
The University of Sydney’s commitment to excellence in research has resulted in an outstanding record in national competitive funding and underpins an approach to teaching which has won nominations for excellence and resulted in high student satisfaction ratings. The University has 78 research centres and institutes and is home to three ARC Centres of Excellence.
The teaching, research and cultural life of the University is supported by extensive facilities, including the largest library collection in the Southern Hemisphere, the world-class Nicholson Museum of archaeological antiquities, the Macleay Museum of natural history and ethnographic collections and the University Art Gallery. Its outstanding sporting and recreation facilities provide a training centre for students and Olympic athletes.
The University of Sydney is a key member of the Group of Eight Australian major research-intensive universities, and the Worldwide Universities Network.
The University of Sydney has nine official campuses.
1. Camperdown/Darlington Campus.
2. Cumberland Campus. Home to the Faculty of Health Sciences (based in Lidcombe).
3. Mallett Street Campus. Home of the Sydney Nursing School.
4. Sydney Conservatorium of Music Campus. In Macquarie Street, central Sydney.
5. Rozelle Campus. Home to Sydney College of the Arts.
6. Surry Hills Campus. Home to the Faculty of Dentistry.
7. Camden Campus. Contains facilities connected to the Faculty of Veterinary Science and the Faculty of Agriculture and Environment.
8. Burren Street Campus. Facilties are currently under development.
9. Sydney Medical School campuses. These include the School of Rural Health (in Dubbo and Orange), the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Concord Hospital, Westmead Hospital, the Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Nepean Hospital, Northern Clinical School, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Broken Hill University Department of Rural Health, and Northern Rivers University Department of Rural Health.
The University of Sydney has 16 faculties.
1. Agriculture and Environment
2. Architecture, Design and Planning
3. Arts and Social Sciences
4. Business (Business School)
6. Education and Social Work
7. Engineering and Information Technologies
8. Health Sciences
9. Law (Sydney Law School)
10. Medicine (Sydney Medical School)
11. Nursing and Midwifery
14. Sydney College of the Arts
15. Sydney Conservatorium of Music
16. Veterinary Science
Number of Employees
Full-time employees: 7616
For more information, please visit: http://sydney.edu.au/
27 jobs with UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Lead and develop a team of administrative support staff and contribute to service excellence ...
Our Discipline of Strategy, Entrepreneurship and Innovation is new initiative and forms a key plank ...
You could be part of this landmark project and our passionate team.
This is an attractive opportunity for candidates with an interest and passion for high quality excellent research and teaching.
This exciting new position will work closely with the Head of School, Associate Head of School (Education) and the Chemistry Education ...
The Lead Business Analyst (Business Process Improvement Lead) is responsible for establishing the Business Process ...
The Student Communications officer implements communications strategies to engage current students using a wide range of channels.
A vacancy has arisen to work within the Research Reporting Analysis and Data Systems (RRADS) Department.
Due to the overwhelming success and growth of the division, we have an exciting role available for a Prospect ...
This position is for fixed term (one year) 0.5 FTE lecturer in Immunology and Infectious Diseases to work with ...
The Work Integrated Learning Coordinator undertakes a broad range of administrative support activities associated ...
An opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator has become available at the Seymour Centre ...
As part of this plan, the School of Information Technologies (SIT) invites applications from outstanding candidates ...
We are looking for a dynamic and influential leader to take on the role of Director ...
The School of Electrical and Information Engineering at the University of Sydney is seeking to appoint one Postdoctoral ...
As an essential part of the administration team within the School of Civil Engineering the position provides administrative support to the School ...
Provide research support to A/Prof Ainsley Newson and contribute to the project ...
We have an exciting opportunity available for an innovative and collaborative leader to take on the position of Director ...
We are seeking to appoint a Postdoctoral Research Associate (level A) or Research Fellow (level B) to join our program.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Lecturer (Level B) in Business Law with expertise in one or more of the major areas of business law ...