UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY Jobs
UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
NEW SOUTH WALES
Tel: +(61) 2 9351 2222
About UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The University of Sydney was established in 1850 and is consistently recognised, both locally and internationally, for its outstanding teaching and research excellence. Sydney alumni include Prime Ministers, Governor Generals, Nobel Prize winners and leaders in every field of endeavour.
The University offers a comprehensive range of courses, including a number of disciplines unique in Australia. Teaching is spread across nine different state-of-the art campuses, located across New South Wales.
The University of Sydney’s commitment to excellence in research has resulted in an outstanding record in national competitive funding and underpins an approach to teaching which has won nominations for excellence and resulted in high student satisfaction ratings. The University has 78 research centres and institutes and is home to three ARC Centres of Excellence.
The teaching, research and cultural life of the University is supported by extensive facilities, including the largest library collection in the Southern Hemisphere, the world-class Nicholson Museum of archaeological antiquities, the Macleay Museum of natural history and ethnographic collections and the University Art Gallery. Its outstanding sporting and recreation facilities provide a training centre for students and Olympic athletes.
The University of Sydney is a key member of the Group of Eight Australian major research-intensive universities, and the Worldwide Universities Network.
The University of Sydney has nine official campuses.
1. Camperdown/Darlington Campus.
2. Cumberland Campus. Home to the Faculty of Health Sciences (based in Lidcombe).
3. Mallett Street Campus. Home of the Sydney Nursing School.
4. Sydney Conservatorium of Music Campus. In Macquarie Street, central Sydney.
5. Rozelle Campus. Home to Sydney College of the Arts.
6. Surry Hills Campus. Home to the Faculty of Dentistry.
7. Camden Campus. Contains facilities connected to the Faculty of Veterinary Science and the Faculty of Agriculture and Environment.
8. Burren Street Campus. Facilties are currently under development.
9. Sydney Medical School campuses. These include the School of Rural Health (in Dubbo and Orange), the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Concord Hospital, Westmead Hospital, the Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Nepean Hospital, Northern Clinical School, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Broken Hill University Department of Rural Health, and Northern Rivers University Department of Rural Health.
The University of Sydney has 16 faculties.
1. Agriculture and Environment
2. Architecture, Design and Planning
3. Arts and Social Sciences
4. Business (Business School)
6. Education and Social Work
7. Engineering and Information Technologies
8. Health Sciences
9. Law (Sydney Law School)
10. Medicine (Sydney Medical School)
11. Nursing and Midwifery
14. Sydney College of the Arts
15. Sydney Conservatorium of Music
16. Veterinary Science
Number of Employees
Full-time employees: 7616
For more information, please visit: http://sydney.edu.au/
26 jobs with UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
We are seeking to appoint a Postdoctoral Research Associate in Medicinal Chemistry ...
Our Department of Writing Studies academics hold qualifications in a range of disciplinary fields and teach ...
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team at the University of Sydney’s Quality of Life ...
The SSESW seeks to appoint a lecturer in the area of HSIE and Study 1 (Pedagogy and Practice).
We are seeking to appoint a Senior Research Fellow (Policy & Practice) in part time capacity ...
We are seeking to appoint a postdoctoral researcher with expertise in machine learning ...
We are looking for a dynamic Research Associate (Implementation & Evaluation) to contribute to a large ...
The Prevention Research Collaboration Centre (PRC) is seeking to appoint two high potential Research Fellows ...
The SCSLab has an open position for a motivated Postdoctoral Research Associate in IoT Computing to join our research team.
The Alternative Pathways Manager is responsible for managing the undergraduate alternative entry pathways ...
This is an education and research position for an enthusiastic, dynamic academic with tertiary level teaching experience ...
Applications are invited for appointment to a 8-month fixed position at Associate Lectureship level ...
As the Senior Research Associate you’ll join a small team supervised by Associate Professor Fran Collyer ...
The Teaching and Curriculum Support Officer will provide secretariat support to the Education Committee ...
The John Walsh Centre for Rehabilitation Research is looking for a dynamic Research Assistant to provide technical ...
An outstanding opportunity exists for a high potential and emerging academic leader with chronic disease prevention ...
In this role as Lecturer you will contribute to the teaching of veterinary anatomy and histology ...
The Programming Language Group at The University of Sydney is looking for a Post-Doctoral Research Associate ...
Applications are invited for a Research Associate to work with a team investigating metabolic diseases.
The Senior Administration Officer will be responsible for providing high level support to the Professor of Geriatric Medicine ...