UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY Jobs
UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
NEW SOUTH WALES
Tel: +(61) 2 9351 2222
About UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The University of Sydney was established in 1850 and is consistently recognised, both locally and internationally, for its outstanding teaching and research excellence. Sydney alumni include Prime Ministers, Governor Generals, Nobel Prize winners and leaders in every field of endeavour.
The University offers a comprehensive range of courses, including a number of disciplines unique in Australia. Teaching is spread across nine different state-of-the art campuses, located across New South Wales.
The University of Sydney’s commitment to excellence in research has resulted in an outstanding record in national competitive funding and underpins an approach to teaching which has won nominations for excellence and resulted in high student satisfaction ratings. The University has 78 research centres and institutes and is home to three ARC Centres of Excellence.
The teaching, research and cultural life of the University is supported by extensive facilities, including the largest library collection in the Southern Hemisphere, the world-class Nicholson Museum of archaeological antiquities, the Macleay Museum of natural history and ethnographic collections and the University Art Gallery. Its outstanding sporting and recreation facilities provide a training centre for students and Olympic athletes.
The University of Sydney is a key member of the Group of Eight Australian major research-intensive universities, and the Worldwide Universities Network.
The University of Sydney has nine official campuses.
1. Camperdown/Darlington Campus.
2. Cumberland Campus. Home to the Faculty of Health Sciences (based in Lidcombe).
3. Mallett Street Campus. Home of the Sydney Nursing School.
4. Sydney Conservatorium of Music Campus. In Macquarie Street, central Sydney.
5. Rozelle Campus. Home to Sydney College of the Arts.
6. Surry Hills Campus. Home to the Faculty of Dentistry.
7. Camden Campus. Contains facilities connected to the Faculty of Veterinary Science and the Faculty of Agriculture and Environment.
8. Burren Street Campus. Facilties are currently under development.
9. Sydney Medical School campuses. These include the School of Rural Health (in Dubbo and Orange), the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Concord Hospital, Westmead Hospital, the Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Nepean Hospital, Northern Clinical School, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Broken Hill University Department of Rural Health, and Northern Rivers University Department of Rural Health.
The University of Sydney has 16 faculties.
1. Agriculture and Environment
2. Architecture, Design and Planning
3. Arts and Social Sciences
4. Business (Business School)
6. Education and Social Work
7. Engineering and Information Technologies
8. Health Sciences
9. Law (Sydney Law School)
10. Medicine (Sydney Medical School)
11. Nursing and Midwifery
14. Sydney College of the Arts
15. Sydney Conservatorium of Music
16. Veterinary Science
Number of Employees
Full-time employees: 7616
For more information, please visit: http://sydney.edu.au/
32 jobs with UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
We have two fixed term opportunities available for experienced Site Services Advisors ...
Provides high level research governance, ethics and project management advice and support to the Project Manager and CI.
Provide operational management expertise and high level advice ...
Working within the Faculty Services team, the Team Leader will manage the general administrative support, enquiry ...
We are seeking a Postdoctoral Research Associate/ Fellow in Control and Robotics with a strong ...
Reporting to the Chief Investigator, the successful candidate will be responsible for the manipulation and ...
The Project Officer will provide general administrative support for the portfolio and also assist and support the ...
As the Senior Manager Education Services you will be responsible for supporting the University’s strategic ...
The National Centre for Cultural Competence is seeking to appoint an Associate Lecturer, to provide teaching ...
Working within the area the incumbent performs general administrative duties under general direction including ...
The Project Officer undertakes project activities to ensure timely, efficient and effective implementation of SSR ...
We are seeking applicants who are technically skilled in moving image production and who have a strong philosophical...
The Head of School will provide leadership and support for the School’s teaching and research activities ...
The Research Support Officer is responsible for providing administrative support and coordination of the School’s postgraduate research ...
The Administration Officer runs the reception desk of the facility and performs general administrative and ...
As part of the Research Data Operations team within the Research Portfolio, the main purpose of the position is to lead a specialist team...
Opportunity to be responsible for identifying new engagement opportunities both locally and internationally within the faculty of Medicine...
This role is a project role to support curriculum changes following the release of the University’s Education strategy. Key deliverables will...
We are seeking a Research Associate who will be responsible for coordinating and analysing field testing and laboratory experiments as part of...
Reporting to the Chair in Metabolic Systems Biology, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support in the...