UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY Jobs
UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
NEW SOUTH WALES
Tel: +(61) 2 9351 2222
About UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The University of Sydney was established in 1850 and is consistently recognised, both locally and internationally, for its outstanding teaching and research excellence. Sydney alumni include Prime Ministers, Governor Generals, Nobel Prize winners and leaders in every field of endeavour.
The University offers a comprehensive range of courses, including a number of disciplines unique in Australia. Teaching is spread across nine different state-of-the art campuses, located across New South Wales.
The University of Sydney’s commitment to excellence in research has resulted in an outstanding record in national competitive funding and underpins an approach to teaching which has won nominations for excellence and resulted in high student satisfaction ratings. The University has 78 research centres and institutes and is home to three ARC Centres of Excellence.
The teaching, research and cultural life of the University is supported by extensive facilities, including the largest library collection in the Southern Hemisphere, the world-class Nicholson Museum of archaeological antiquities, the Macleay Museum of natural history and ethnographic collections and the University Art Gallery. Its outstanding sporting and recreation facilities provide a training centre for students and Olympic athletes.
The University of Sydney is a key member of the Group of Eight Australian major research-intensive universities, and the Worldwide Universities Network.
The University of Sydney has nine official campuses.
1. Camperdown/Darlington Campus.
2. Cumberland Campus. Home to the Faculty of Health Sciences (based in Lidcombe).
3. Mallett Street Campus. Home of the Sydney Nursing School.
4. Sydney Conservatorium of Music Campus. In Macquarie Street, central Sydney.
5. Rozelle Campus. Home to Sydney College of the Arts.
6. Surry Hills Campus. Home to the Faculty of Dentistry.
7. Camden Campus. Contains facilities connected to the Faculty of Veterinary Science and the Faculty of Agriculture and Environment.
8. Burren Street Campus. Facilties are currently under development.
9. Sydney Medical School campuses. These include the School of Rural Health (in Dubbo and Orange), the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Concord Hospital, Westmead Hospital, the Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Nepean Hospital, Northern Clinical School, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Broken Hill University Department of Rural Health, and Northern Rivers University Department of Rural Health.
The University of Sydney has 16 faculties.
1. Agriculture and Environment
2. Architecture, Design and Planning
3. Arts and Social Sciences
4. Business (Business School)
6. Education and Social Work
7. Engineering and Information Technologies
8. Health Sciences
9. Law (Sydney Law School)
10. Medicine (Sydney Medical School)
11. Nursing and Midwifery
14. Sydney College of the Arts
15. Sydney Conservatorium of Music
16. Veterinary Science
Number of Employees
Full-time employees: 7616
For more information, please visit: http://sydney.edu.au/
22 jobs with UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Manager of a major research project on Electoral Integrity.
You will be based physically in the Sydney Imaging laboratories located in Mallet Street alongside the University’s Brain and Mind Centre...
Reporting to the Research Data Steward, this appointment is intended to investigate and determine various strategies to improve the...
This is an attractive opportunity for candidates with a strong track record in engineering education that leads to graduates who are...
This position is a key function in the establishment, management and stewardship of mission critical strategic projects and programs.
Strategic and operational support to help achieve the Brain and Mind Centre, Nepean’s research and education strategies
In this position you will be asked to support members of the Faculty of Science to plan, carry out and facilitate analysis for research projects...
Manage a major research project on Electoral Integrity.
Work within the collaborative research team of the Innovation in Applied Design Lab under the supervision of Associate Professor Mathew Aitchison.
We are seeking to appoint a Senior Lecturer in Child and Adolescent Health.
In this position you will support members of the Faculty of Science to plan, carry out and facilitate analysis for research projects
Develop new statistical approaches to identify various types of interpretable feature representations.
The design of new assessment and evaluation components for the 2020 curriculum.
We seek to appoint an Associate Lecturer / Lecturer / Senior Lecturer with an outstanding record of research
The successful applicant will join a team that works on a wide variety of theoretical and computational topics in brain dynamics
Undertake research with Dr Girish Lakhwani in the development of next-generation semiconductor devices, such as LEDs and lasers.
Seeking two highly-motivated Postdoctoral Research Associates.
Undertake research with Dr Girish Lakhwani in controlling and manipulating excitons at a nanoscale using single molecule spectroscopy.
The Sydney School of Veterinary Sciences is seeking an outstanding equine surgeon and academic leader for our equine service
You will teach in pre- and post-registration courses in Sydney and potentially also into the off-shore (Singapore) Bachelor of Nursing