UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY Jobs
UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
NEW SOUTH WALES
Tel: +(61) 2 9351 2222
About UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The University of Sydney was established in 1850 and is consistently recognised, both locally and internationally, for its outstanding teaching and research excellence. Sydney alumni include Prime Ministers, Governor Generals, Nobel Prize winners and leaders in every field of endeavour.
The University offers a comprehensive range of courses, including a number of disciplines unique in Australia. Teaching is spread across nine different state-of-the art campuses, located across New South Wales.
The University of Sydney’s commitment to excellence in research has resulted in an outstanding record in national competitive funding and underpins an approach to teaching which has won nominations for excellence and resulted in high student satisfaction ratings. The University has 78 research centres and institutes and is home to three ARC Centres of Excellence.
The teaching, research and cultural life of the University is supported by extensive facilities, including the largest library collection in the Southern Hemisphere, the world-class Nicholson Museum of archaeological antiquities, the Macleay Museum of natural history and ethnographic collections and the University Art Gallery. Its outstanding sporting and recreation facilities provide a training centre for students and Olympic athletes.
The University of Sydney is a key member of the Group of Eight Australian major research-intensive universities, and the Worldwide Universities Network.
The University of Sydney has nine official campuses.
1. Camperdown/Darlington Campus.
2. Cumberland Campus. Home to the Faculty of Health Sciences (based in Lidcombe).
3. Mallett Street Campus. Home of the Sydney Nursing School.
4. Sydney Conservatorium of Music Campus. In Macquarie Street, central Sydney.
5. Rozelle Campus. Home to Sydney College of the Arts.
6. Surry Hills Campus. Home to the Faculty of Dentistry.
7. Camden Campus. Contains facilities connected to the Faculty of Veterinary Science and the Faculty of Agriculture and Environment.
8. Burren Street Campus. Facilties are currently under development.
9. Sydney Medical School campuses. These include the School of Rural Health (in Dubbo and Orange), the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Concord Hospital, Westmead Hospital, the Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Nepean Hospital, Northern Clinical School, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Broken Hill University Department of Rural Health, and Northern Rivers University Department of Rural Health.
The University of Sydney has 16 faculties.
1. Agriculture and Environment
2. Architecture, Design and Planning
3. Arts and Social Sciences
4. Business (Business School)
6. Education and Social Work
7. Engineering and Information Technologies
8. Health Sciences
9. Law (Sydney Law School)
10. Medicine (Sydney Medical School)
11. Nursing and Midwifery
14. Sydney College of the Arts
15. Sydney Conservatorium of Music
16. Veterinary Science
Number of Employees
Full-time employees: 7616
For more information, please visit: http://sydney.edu.au/
31 jobs with UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The Research Officer, will provide technical and operational support to the Chief Investigator and the team to ...
We invite applications for a continuing faculty position within the School of Physics in experimental quantum science.
We invite applications for a continuing faculty position within the School of Physics in theoretical quantum science.
The Head of Student Recruitment (Engineering and IT) is responsible for developing and leading on the student recruitment strategies ...
The Head of Student Recruitment (Health) is responsible for developing and leading on the student recruitment strategies ...
The appointees will work with Chief Investigators Professor Mark Colyvan and Dr Brian Hedden and collaborators to develop a new...
The Senior Academic Lead, Educational Development will lead several critical projects to transform ...
We are currently seeking applications from accomplished academic leaders for the role of Head of School and Dean ...
Our Discipline of Marketing invites applicants for the position of Senior Lecturer / Associate Professor in Marketing (Level C or D).
The Research Assistant, will provide technical and operational support to the Chief Investigator and the team of FRONTIER ...
Working within the area the incumbent performs general administrative duties under general direction including ...
Reporting to the Executive Officer,School, the Education Support Officer, will be responsible for providing a broad ...
The Project Administrator performs day to day tasks associated with the provision of project management and ...
The scholarship is offered subject to the applicant having an unconditional offer of admission for full-time studies ...
Reporting to the Academic Leader, Northern Clinical School - Hornsby, this position is a teaching focused role with a focus on general practice.
In this exciting position you will be valued for your exceptional knowledge and experience in data analytics ...
The Clinical Trials Project Managers are responsible for the overall management, coordination ...
The goal of the ACRF Image-X Institute is to create, share and apply scientific knowledge to improve health by ...
Opportunity to be responsible for a full technical support and expert advice required during procurement, installation, and day-to-day...
This is an exciting role that will contribute to technology-enabled mental health service reform for better outcomes for people ...