UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
NEW SOUTH WALES
Tel: +(61) 2 9351 2222
About UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The University of Sydney was established in 1850 and is consistently recognised, both locally and internationally, for its outstanding teaching and research excellence. Sydney alumni include Prime Ministers, Governor Generals, Nobel Prize winners and leaders in every field of endeavour.
The University offers a comprehensive range of courses, including a number of disciplines unique in Australia. Teaching is spread across nine different state-of-the art campuses, located across New South Wales.
The University of Sydney’s commitment to excellence in research has resulted in an outstanding record in national competitive funding and underpins an approach to teaching which has won nominations for excellence and resulted in high student satisfaction ratings. The University has 78 research centres and institutes and is home to three ARC Centres of Excellence.
The teaching, research and cultural life of the University is supported by extensive facilities, including the largest library collection in the Southern Hemisphere, the world-class Nicholson Museum of archaeological antiquities, the Macleay Museum of natural history and ethnographic collections and the University Art Gallery. Its outstanding sporting and recreation facilities provide a training centre for students and Olympic athletes.
The University of Sydney is a key member of the Group of Eight Australian major research-intensive universities, and the Worldwide Universities Network.
The University of Sydney has nine official campuses.
1. Camperdown/Darlington Campus.
2. Cumberland Campus. Home to the Faculty of Health Sciences (based in Lidcombe).
3. Mallett Street Campus. Home of the Sydney Nursing School.
4. Sydney Conservatorium of Music Campus. In Macquarie Street, central Sydney.
5. Rozelle Campus. Home to Sydney College of the Arts.
6. Surry Hills Campus. Home to the Faculty of Dentistry.
7. Camden Campus. Contains facilities connected to the Faculty of Veterinary Science and the Faculty of Agriculture and Environment.
8. Burren Street Campus. Facilties are currently under development.
9. Sydney Medical School campuses. These include the School of Rural Health (in Dubbo and Orange), the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Concord Hospital, Westmead Hospital, the Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Nepean Hospital, Northern Clinical School, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Broken Hill University Department of Rural Health, and Northern Rivers University Department of Rural Health.
The University of Sydney has 16 faculties.
1. Agriculture and Environment
2. Architecture, Design and Planning
3. Arts and Social Sciences
4. Business (Business School)
6. Education and Social Work
7. Engineering and Information Technologies
8. Health Sciences
9. Law (Sydney Law School)
10. Medicine (Sydney Medical School)
11. Nursing and Midwifery
14. Sydney College of the Arts
15. Sydney Conservatorium of Music
16. Veterinary Science
Number of Employees
Full-time employees: 7616
For more information, please visit: http://sydney.edu.au/
59 jobs with UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Here at the Faculty of Medicine and Health (FMH) we have an exciting opportunity for a Project Officer to utilise their expertise ...
Apply your outstanding attraction skills as a Student Recruitment Assistant within our Sydney Future Students portfolio.
Opportunity to provide a broad range of education administrative and operational support to academic and teaching staff to support processes ...
The Education Support Officers (Clinical) will be primarily supporting one of the above clinical schools ...
Provide safety advice and support to the University's central operations and Infrastructure teams.
The Student Administration, Team Leader manages the delivery of daily activities and academic administrative services ...
We are seeking a Social Media Officer to work closely with the social media team in implementing the University’s social media strategy and plans.
The Senior Manager, Faculty Partnerships will be responsible for operational management of the Faculty Partnerships team ...
Fantastic opportunity for a Videographer to join a dynamic part of the University of Sydney.
Join a knowledgeable team working across a variety of biological life science research projects.
Great opportunity to join the University's Infrastructure team in the maintaining of the Heritage register and space management.
The Sydney School of Education and Social Work is currently seeking a Lecturer in Human Society and it's Environment (HSIE) position.
The University of Sydney has a teaching focused role to work in Comparative and International Education and Sociology of Education.
Seeking a motivated and enthusiastic PhD graduate to work on rates of evolution and models of macroevolutionary change.
We are currently seeking to appoint an outstanding senior academic as Professor or Associate Professor of Allied Health.
The Education Design Support Officer will work within a strong, supportive team ...
You will provide administrative services and operational support to the Pre-Award team to support ...
As a Counsellor, you will work within the Student Counselling Services of the Deputy Vice Chancellor, Education portfolio.
The Compliance Manager is responsible for implementing and further developing the University’s legislative ...
We are seeking a Marketing Analytics Lead to lead the development and implementation of the University’s digital data ...