UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY Jobs
UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
NEW SOUTH WALES
Tel: +(61) 2 9351 2222
About UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The University of Sydney was established in 1850 and is consistently recognised, both locally and internationally, for its outstanding teaching and research excellence. Sydney alumni include Prime Ministers, Governor Generals, Nobel Prize winners and leaders in every field of endeavour.
The University offers a comprehensive range of courses, including a number of disciplines unique in Australia. Teaching is spread across nine different state-of-the art campuses, located across New South Wales.
The University of Sydney’s commitment to excellence in research has resulted in an outstanding record in national competitive funding and underpins an approach to teaching which has won nominations for excellence and resulted in high student satisfaction ratings. The University has 78 research centres and institutes and is home to three ARC Centres of Excellence.
The teaching, research and cultural life of the University is supported by extensive facilities, including the largest library collection in the Southern Hemisphere, the world-class Nicholson Museum of archaeological antiquities, the Macleay Museum of natural history and ethnographic collections and the University Art Gallery. Its outstanding sporting and recreation facilities provide a training centre for students and Olympic athletes.
The University of Sydney is a key member of the Group of Eight Australian major research-intensive universities, and the Worldwide Universities Network.
The University of Sydney has nine official campuses.
1. Camperdown/Darlington Campus.
2. Cumberland Campus. Home to the Faculty of Health Sciences (based in Lidcombe).
3. Mallett Street Campus. Home of the Sydney Nursing School.
4. Sydney Conservatorium of Music Campus. In Macquarie Street, central Sydney.
5. Rozelle Campus. Home to Sydney College of the Arts.
6. Surry Hills Campus. Home to the Faculty of Dentistry.
7. Camden Campus. Contains facilities connected to the Faculty of Veterinary Science and the Faculty of Agriculture and Environment.
8. Burren Street Campus. Facilties are currently under development.
9. Sydney Medical School campuses. These include the School of Rural Health (in Dubbo and Orange), the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Concord Hospital, Westmead Hospital, the Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Nepean Hospital, Northern Clinical School, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Broken Hill University Department of Rural Health, and Northern Rivers University Department of Rural Health.
The University of Sydney has 16 faculties.
1. Agriculture and Environment
2. Architecture, Design and Planning
3. Arts and Social Sciences
4. Business (Business School)
6. Education and Social Work
7. Engineering and Information Technologies
8. Health Sciences
9. Law (Sydney Law School)
10. Medicine (Sydney Medical School)
11. Nursing and Midwifery
14. Sydney College of the Arts
15. Sydney Conservatorium of Music
16. Veterinary Science
Number of Employees
Full-time employees: 7616
For more information, please visit: http://sydney.edu.au/
36 jobs with UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
We are excited to be appointing our first Executive Director, Research Operations.
Applications are invited for a Postdoctoral Research Associate to Manage and design a research programme investigating ...
As the University moves forward to our next philanthropic chapter, we are seeking a new Vice-Principal ...
We are seeking a Research Associate seeking applications for a Postdoctoral Research Associate who will provide technical support ...
This role is your opportunity to develop more comprehensive model of the behaviours of major stakeholders in housing markets ...
We are seeking a post-doctoral researcher with a strong background in nonlinear system control ...
The Clinical Trial Operations Lead will be providing overall management, co-ordination and administration of a number of clinical ...
In this exciting role you’ll be a member of the professional leadership team for the Faculty and provide expert advice ...
We are seeking to recruit a Project Manager to support the delivery of an exciting new project at the University of Sydney.
As such, we see the importance in recruiting talent aligned to these values in the pursuit of research excellence and are seeking ...
We are in a period of exciting and significant investment in our Faculty of Medicine and Health ...
The position of School Manager is part of the school leadership team and contributes leadership and business management skills to the planning ...
This project is focused on the challenge of applying real-time machine learning to massive high-frequency data ...
We are seeking to appoint a Postdoctoral Research Associate (level A) to join our successful program.
This role will be instrumental in the coordination of research operations across three key projects that form the ...
The School of Electrical and Information Engineering at the University of Sydney is seeking to appoint two Postdoctoral ...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Research Fellow (Level B) / Senior Research Fellow (Level C) within the ...
A unique opportunity exists for a veterinarian who will deliver and further develop undergraduate and ...
the Lecturer/Senior Lecturer position primarily contributes to research teaching and clinical supervision in ...
The position will establish a specialized and high-quality brain cancer pre-clinical pipeline for testing novel cancer ...