UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY Jobs
UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
NEW SOUTH WALES
Tel: +(61) 2 9351 2222
About UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The University of Sydney was established in 1850 and is consistently recognised, both locally and internationally, for its outstanding teaching and research excellence. Sydney alumni include Prime Ministers, Governor Generals, Nobel Prize winners and leaders in every field of endeavour.
The University offers a comprehensive range of courses, including a number of disciplines unique in Australia. Teaching is spread across nine different state-of-the art campuses, located across New South Wales.
The University of Sydney’s commitment to excellence in research has resulted in an outstanding record in national competitive funding and underpins an approach to teaching which has won nominations for excellence and resulted in high student satisfaction ratings. The University has 78 research centres and institutes and is home to three ARC Centres of Excellence.
The teaching, research and cultural life of the University is supported by extensive facilities, including the largest library collection in the Southern Hemisphere, the world-class Nicholson Museum of archaeological antiquities, the Macleay Museum of natural history and ethnographic collections and the University Art Gallery. Its outstanding sporting and recreation facilities provide a training centre for students and Olympic athletes.
The University of Sydney is a key member of the Group of Eight Australian major research-intensive universities, and the Worldwide Universities Network.
The University of Sydney has nine official campuses.
1. Camperdown/Darlington Campus.
2. Cumberland Campus. Home to the Faculty of Health Sciences (based in Lidcombe).
3. Mallett Street Campus. Home of the Sydney Nursing School.
4. Sydney Conservatorium of Music Campus. In Macquarie Street, central Sydney.
5. Rozelle Campus. Home to Sydney College of the Arts.
6. Surry Hills Campus. Home to the Faculty of Dentistry.
7. Camden Campus. Contains facilities connected to the Faculty of Veterinary Science and the Faculty of Agriculture and Environment.
8. Burren Street Campus. Facilties are currently under development.
9. Sydney Medical School campuses. These include the School of Rural Health (in Dubbo and Orange), the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Concord Hospital, Westmead Hospital, the Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Nepean Hospital, Northern Clinical School, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Broken Hill University Department of Rural Health, and Northern Rivers University Department of Rural Health.
The University of Sydney has 16 faculties.
1. Agriculture and Environment
2. Architecture, Design and Planning
3. Arts and Social Sciences
4. Business (Business School)
6. Education and Social Work
7. Engineering and Information Technologies
8. Health Sciences
9. Law (Sydney Law School)
10. Medicine (Sydney Medical School)
11. Nursing and Midwifery
14. Sydney College of the Arts
15. Sydney Conservatorium of Music
16. Veterinary Science
Number of Employees
Full-time employees: 7616
For more information, please visit: http://sydney.edu.au/
32 jobs with UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Reporting to, Head of the Bionics Laboratory (Prof Gregg Suaning), the National Health ...
As the successful applicant, you will join a dynamic and developing group in a highly collaborative and supportive environment.
The Project Officer will provide general project management advice and operational support to project teams ...
Applications are now invited for the position of Deputy Director, Clinical imaging.
The Research Administration Officer will assist in providing administrative services ...
The School is seeking to appoint a Lecturer (Level B) in Data Analytics in the Social Science.
The School is seeking to appoint a person in a continuing role in Indigenous Social Sciences.
Reporting to Professor Sharon Naismith, Leonard P Ullmann Chair in Psychology, the successful candidate will provide executive assistance ...
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to bring your creativity, knowledge of best practice visual design principles ...
We are currently seeking to appoint a Research Fellow to join our Sydney Nursing School.
We are seeking to appoint a Postdoctoral Research Associate in Design Innovation (Health and Medicine) who will make a ...
We are seeking to appoint the Head of Customer Experience and Service Improvement to drive pro-active and positive enrichments...
We are excited to be appointing our first Executive Director, Research Operations.
Applications are invited for a Postdoctoral Research Associate to Manage and design a research programme investigating ...
As the University moves forward to our next philanthropic chapter, we are seeking a new Vice-Principal ...
We are seeking a Research Associate seeking applications for a Postdoctoral Research Associate who will provide technical support ...
This role is your opportunity to develop more comprehensive model of the behaviours of major stakeholders in housing markets ...
We are seeking a post-doctoral researcher with a strong background in nonlinear system control ...
The Clinical Trial Operations Lead will be providing overall management, co-ordination and administration of a number of clinical ...
In this exciting role you’ll be a member of the professional leadership team for the Faculty and provide expert advice ...