UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY Jobs
UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
NEW SOUTH WALES
Tel: +(61) 2 9351 2222
About UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The University of Sydney was established in 1850 and is consistently recognised, both locally and internationally, for its outstanding teaching and research excellence. Sydney alumni include Prime Ministers, Governor Generals, Nobel Prize winners and leaders in every field of endeavour.
The University offers a comprehensive range of courses, including a number of disciplines unique in Australia. Teaching is spread across nine different state-of-the art campuses, located across New South Wales.
The University of Sydney’s commitment to excellence in research has resulted in an outstanding record in national competitive funding and underpins an approach to teaching which has won nominations for excellence and resulted in high student satisfaction ratings. The University has 78 research centres and institutes and is home to three ARC Centres of Excellence.
The teaching, research and cultural life of the University is supported by extensive facilities, including the largest library collection in the Southern Hemisphere, the world-class Nicholson Museum of archaeological antiquities, the Macleay Museum of natural history and ethnographic collections and the University Art Gallery. Its outstanding sporting and recreation facilities provide a training centre for students and Olympic athletes.
The University of Sydney is a key member of the Group of Eight Australian major research-intensive universities, and the Worldwide Universities Network.
The University of Sydney has nine official campuses.
1. Camperdown/Darlington Campus.
2. Cumberland Campus. Home to the Faculty of Health Sciences (based in Lidcombe).
3. Mallett Street Campus. Home of the Sydney Nursing School.
4. Sydney Conservatorium of Music Campus. In Macquarie Street, central Sydney.
5. Rozelle Campus. Home to Sydney College of the Arts.
6. Surry Hills Campus. Home to the Faculty of Dentistry.
7. Camden Campus. Contains facilities connected to the Faculty of Veterinary Science and the Faculty of Agriculture and Environment.
8. Burren Street Campus. Facilties are currently under development.
9. Sydney Medical School campuses. These include the School of Rural Health (in Dubbo and Orange), the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Concord Hospital, Westmead Hospital, the Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Nepean Hospital, Northern Clinical School, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Broken Hill University Department of Rural Health, and Northern Rivers University Department of Rural Health.
The University of Sydney has 16 faculties.
1. Agriculture and Environment
2. Architecture, Design and Planning
3. Arts and Social Sciences
4. Business (Business School)
6. Education and Social Work
7. Engineering and Information Technologies
8. Health Sciences
9. Law (Sydney Law School)
10. Medicine (Sydney Medical School)
11. Nursing and Midwifery
14. Sydney College of the Arts
15. Sydney Conservatorium of Music
16. Veterinary Science
Number of Employees
Full-time employees: 7616
For more information, please visit: http://sydney.edu.au/
38 jobs with UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The Provost is a key Deputy to the Vice-Chancellor, with oversight of all academic activities across the full breadth of the University.
The School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering at the University of Sydney is seeking applications for ...
The School of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering at the University of Sydney is searching for outstanding academic staff members ...
The School of Computer Science at the University of Sydney (Sydney, Australia) is seeking applications for several academic positions at all levels.
The Clinical Trials coordinator will provide clinical trial knowledge and expertise to the Clinical Trial Project Manager ...
The School of Electrical and Information Engineering at the University of Sydney (Sydney, Australia) is seeking applications ...
The School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering at the University of Sydney is seeking applications ...
The School of Civil Engineering at the University of Sydney is searching for faculty members at all ranks and in all areas of Civil Engineering ...
As the Postgraduate Law Programs Officer, you will provide high quality school based administrative services ...
We are seeking to appoint a Postdoctoral Research Associate for projects focused on quantum simulation using large two-dimensional ion crystals...
This role provides technical and operational support to the Translational Immunology Group at the Charles Perkins Centre.
The Clinical Skills Educator performs day to day tasks associated with planning, coordinating, facilitating ...
An exciting opportunity exists, at highly motivated Senior Lecturer level, who is Education focused.
The data coordinator will be part of the Neuroendocrine Tumour (NET) research team based at Sydney Vital, located at the Royal North Shore Hospital.
The Clinical Trials Assistant will provide knowledge and support to the Clinical Trial Project Manager, Chief Investigators ...
The successful candidate will work with linked administrative data to estimate the impact of welfare/family policies on human development.
The Technical Officer for the NSW Brain Tissue Resource Centre will provide technical and operational support for the research laboratory ...
Reporting to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor Education, the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Student Life) will undertake vital strategic ...
Applications are invited for a Postdoctoral Research Associate to undertake high-quality research focused on understanding behavioural ...
Applications are invited for a Postdoctoral Research Associate to work with a team investigating the impact of stress ...