UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY Jobs
UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
NEW SOUTH WALES
Tel: +(61) 2 9351 2222
About UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The University of Sydney was established in 1850 and is consistently recognised, both locally and internationally, for its outstanding teaching and research excellence. Sydney alumni include Prime Ministers, Governor Generals, Nobel Prize winners and leaders in every field of endeavour.
The University offers a comprehensive range of courses, including a number of disciplines unique in Australia. Teaching is spread across nine different state-of-the art campuses, located across New South Wales.
The University of Sydney’s commitment to excellence in research has resulted in an outstanding record in national competitive funding and underpins an approach to teaching which has won nominations for excellence and resulted in high student satisfaction ratings. The University has 78 research centres and institutes and is home to three ARC Centres of Excellence.
The teaching, research and cultural life of the University is supported by extensive facilities, including the largest library collection in the Southern Hemisphere, the world-class Nicholson Museum of archaeological antiquities, the Macleay Museum of natural history and ethnographic collections and the University Art Gallery. Its outstanding sporting and recreation facilities provide a training centre for students and Olympic athletes.
The University of Sydney is a key member of the Group of Eight Australian major research-intensive universities, and the Worldwide Universities Network.
The University of Sydney has nine official campuses.
1. Camperdown/Darlington Campus.
2. Cumberland Campus. Home to the Faculty of Health Sciences (based in Lidcombe).
3. Mallett Street Campus. Home of the Sydney Nursing School.
4. Sydney Conservatorium of Music Campus. In Macquarie Street, central Sydney.
5. Rozelle Campus. Home to Sydney College of the Arts.
6. Surry Hills Campus. Home to the Faculty of Dentistry.
7. Camden Campus. Contains facilities connected to the Faculty of Veterinary Science and the Faculty of Agriculture and Environment.
8. Burren Street Campus. Facilties are currently under development.
9. Sydney Medical School campuses. These include the School of Rural Health (in Dubbo and Orange), the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Concord Hospital, Westmead Hospital, the Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Nepean Hospital, Northern Clinical School, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Broken Hill University Department of Rural Health, and Northern Rivers University Department of Rural Health.
The University of Sydney has 16 faculties.
1. Agriculture and Environment
2. Architecture, Design and Planning
3. Arts and Social Sciences
4. Business (Business School)
6. Education and Social Work
7. Engineering and Information Technologies
8. Health Sciences
9. Law (Sydney Law School)
10. Medicine (Sydney Medical School)
11. Nursing and Midwifery
14. Sydney College of the Arts
15. Sydney Conservatorium of Music
16. Veterinary Science
Number of Employees
Full-time employees: 7616
For more information, please visit: http://sydney.edu.au/
22 jobs with UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The Postdoctoral Associate will provide scientific food safety expertise in one or more of the following
To be successful with your application, you will need to demonstrate the ability to perform practice
As Director, Work Integrated Learning, you will lead the expansion of the scope and scale of the Business School’s
We are currently seeking to make an appointment in Chinese Business and Management
We are seeking to appoint an Associate Professor or Professor in Contract Law.
We are currently seeking applicants for the position of Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Corporate Finance.
We are currently seeking applicants for the position of Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Banking.
You will join a vibrant and high-achieving faculty that trains approximately 20 percent of all pharmacists in Australia.
We are seeking a Chair in Translational Childhood Medicine who will be charged with the task of demonstrably improving the health
Applications are invited for appointment to a five-year contract position of Lecturer in Tibetan Buddhism within the School of Languages and Cultures
We are currently seeking to appoint two academics in business analytics with expertise in one or more of the major areas of business
We are currently seeking a Research Engineer (e-Health) who will work in partnership with other Research Engineers to support
We are currently recruiting for a Business School Senior Research Engineer to support cutting edge research and development
The role of the Education Support Officer (Academic Integrity) will focus on ensuring compliance with University
Applications are now invited from highly motivated clinical researchers with a strong emerging track record of diabetes research. .
We are now seeking to appoint a dedicated and enthusiastic professional to join the team at Sydney Nursing School.
The Sydney School of Public Health is seeking an Associate Lecturer in the areas of Epidemiology and Biostatistics to tutor
The University is seeking expressions of interest from candidates interested in this opportunity.
Our Discipline of Marketing invites applicants for the position of Lecturer in Marketing (Level B).
In this role, you will play a central role in the Postgraduate Program in HIV, STIs and Sexual Health focussed on the development and delivery