UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY Jobs
UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
NEW SOUTH WALES
Tel: +(61) 2 9351 2222
About UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The University of Sydney was established in 1850 and is consistently recognised, both locally and internationally, for its outstanding teaching and research excellence. Sydney alumni include Prime Ministers, Governor Generals, Nobel Prize winners and leaders in every field of endeavour.
The University offers a comprehensive range of courses, including a number of disciplines unique in Australia. Teaching is spread across nine different state-of-the art campuses, located across New South Wales.
The University of Sydney’s commitment to excellence in research has resulted in an outstanding record in national competitive funding and underpins an approach to teaching which has won nominations for excellence and resulted in high student satisfaction ratings. The University has 78 research centres and institutes and is home to three ARC Centres of Excellence.
The teaching, research and cultural life of the University is supported by extensive facilities, including the largest library collection in the Southern Hemisphere, the world-class Nicholson Museum of archaeological antiquities, the Macleay Museum of natural history and ethnographic collections and the University Art Gallery. Its outstanding sporting and recreation facilities provide a training centre for students and Olympic athletes.
The University of Sydney is a key member of the Group of Eight Australian major research-intensive universities, and the Worldwide Universities Network.
The University of Sydney has nine official campuses.
1. Camperdown/Darlington Campus.
2. Cumberland Campus. Home to the Faculty of Health Sciences (based in Lidcombe).
3. Mallett Street Campus. Home of the Sydney Nursing School.
4. Sydney Conservatorium of Music Campus. In Macquarie Street, central Sydney.
5. Rozelle Campus. Home to Sydney College of the Arts.
6. Surry Hills Campus. Home to the Faculty of Dentistry.
7. Camden Campus. Contains facilities connected to the Faculty of Veterinary Science and the Faculty of Agriculture and Environment.
8. Burren Street Campus. Facilties are currently under development.
9. Sydney Medical School campuses. These include the School of Rural Health (in Dubbo and Orange), the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Concord Hospital, Westmead Hospital, the Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Nepean Hospital, Northern Clinical School, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Broken Hill University Department of Rural Health, and Northern Rivers University Department of Rural Health.
The University of Sydney has 16 faculties.
1. Agriculture and Environment
2. Architecture, Design and Planning
3. Arts and Social Sciences
4. Business (Business School)
6. Education and Social Work
7. Engineering and Information Technologies
8. Health Sciences
9. Law (Sydney Law School)
10. Medicine (Sydney Medical School)
11. Nursing and Midwifery
14. Sydney College of the Arts
15. Sydney Conservatorium of Music
16. Veterinary Science
Number of Employees
Full-time employees: 7616
For more information, please visit: http://sydney.edu.au/
31 jobs with UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
We are currently seeking a Course Administrator who is responsible for providing a broad range of high quality administrative
The Commercialisation Theme Leader is responsible for identifying university research, technology and expertise suitable for commercial development
We currently have a vacancy for an Early Career Development Fellow in the Health and Physical Education
The School offers strong undergraduate and graduate programs in early childhood, primary and secondary teacher education
This is an attractive opportunity for candidates with an interest and passion for high quality teaching in IT management/ information systems
The ACFR is looking to grow its research capabilities in the area of motion planning and scheduling for intelligent and autonomous aerospace systems
Applications are invited from suitably qualified medical graduates eligible for registration in NSW for appointment
Applications are invited from international scholars with expertise in range and/or pastoral science to develop a strong
We are seeking to appoint a Postdoctoral Research Associate to the research laboratory
We are seeking to appoint a Postdoctoral Research Associate to contribute to this research project.
The Faculty of Health Sciences (FHS) at the University of Sydney is the largest and most comprehensive grouping of allied health professions
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Allied Health academic researcher to a conjoint Level E or D professorial appointment
We are currently seeking a Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (Maternal Fetal Medicine)
This is a wonderful opportunity for a high-performing academic to lead research in disruptive technology breakthroughs
We are currently seeking an Associate Professor or Professor of Nursing to lead, facilitate and evaluate the outcomes of quality clinical research
We are seeking a candidate for this headship who shares our core values for excellence in teaching and research
We are currently seeking a Professor of Medicine to be responsible for the success of both the clinical and academic
We are seeking to appoint an Associate Lecturer under the university’s Scholarly Teaching Fellowship scheme.
As the successful appointee you will be involved in a portfolio of research projects.
The NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre (CTC) is a leader in clinical trials research in Australia