UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY Jobs
UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
NEW SOUTH WALES
Tel: +(61) 2 9351 2222
About UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The University of Sydney was established in 1850 and is consistently recognised, both locally and internationally, for its outstanding teaching and research excellence. Sydney alumni include Prime Ministers, Governor Generals, Nobel Prize winners and leaders in every field of endeavour.
The University offers a comprehensive range of courses, including a number of disciplines unique in Australia. Teaching is spread across nine different state-of-the art campuses, located across New South Wales.
The University of Sydney’s commitment to excellence in research has resulted in an outstanding record in national competitive funding and underpins an approach to teaching which has won nominations for excellence and resulted in high student satisfaction ratings. The University has 78 research centres and institutes and is home to three ARC Centres of Excellence.
The teaching, research and cultural life of the University is supported by extensive facilities, including the largest library collection in the Southern Hemisphere, the world-class Nicholson Museum of archaeological antiquities, the Macleay Museum of natural history and ethnographic collections and the University Art Gallery. Its outstanding sporting and recreation facilities provide a training centre for students and Olympic athletes.
The University of Sydney is a key member of the Group of Eight Australian major research-intensive universities, and the Worldwide Universities Network.
The University of Sydney has nine official campuses.
1. Camperdown/Darlington Campus.
2. Cumberland Campus. Home to the Faculty of Health Sciences (based in Lidcombe).
3. Mallett Street Campus. Home of the Sydney Nursing School.
4. Sydney Conservatorium of Music Campus. In Macquarie Street, central Sydney.
5. Rozelle Campus. Home to Sydney College of the Arts.
6. Surry Hills Campus. Home to the Faculty of Dentistry.
7. Camden Campus. Contains facilities connected to the Faculty of Veterinary Science and the Faculty of Agriculture and Environment.
8. Burren Street Campus. Facilties are currently under development.
9. Sydney Medical School campuses. These include the School of Rural Health (in Dubbo and Orange), the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Concord Hospital, Westmead Hospital, the Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Nepean Hospital, Northern Clinical School, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Broken Hill University Department of Rural Health, and Northern Rivers University Department of Rural Health.
The University of Sydney has 16 faculties.
1. Agriculture and Environment
2. Architecture, Design and Planning
3. Arts and Social Sciences
4. Business (Business School)
6. Education and Social Work
7. Engineering and Information Technologies
8. Health Sciences
9. Law (Sydney Law School)
10. Medicine (Sydney Medical School)
11. Nursing and Midwifery
14. Sydney College of the Arts
15. Sydney Conservatorium of Music
16. Veterinary Science
Number of Employees
Full-time employees: 7616
For more information, please visit: http://sydney.edu.au/
40 jobs with UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The Senior Project Manager-eClinics provides overall project management and guidance to support the development ...
Working for the Scholarships Office, within the Fees and Scholarships team, we are looking for a confident ...
In this new and diverse role, you will join the Faculty to ensure effective operational management of all teaching ...
Reporting to AMME Workshop Manager, the Biomedical Engineering Technical Officer will be responsible for supporting ...
An opportunity has become available for a Committee Officer to work within the University Secretariat ...
The State Government Engagement Officer will be responsible for proactively engaging with state and local ...
Under the guidance of the Engineering Coordinator and Administration Manager the Technical and Administration ...
We are seeking to appoint a Postdoctoral Research Associate for projects focused on modelling magnetic fields in solar flares.
The eLearning Project Officer manages the provision of technical and operational support for elearning infrastructure ...
The position has responsibility for coordination, risk monitoring and internal and external reporting of quality assurance ...
In this new and diverse role, you will join the Faculty professional leadership team to administer and manage the transformation ...
The role is broadly responsible for the system implementation and publication of the Faculty’s curriculum.
As part of the Information Systems team within the Research Office, the main purpose of the position is to provide and devise data manipulation ...
The position is structured to allow the appointee to make major contributions across all dimensions of dermatology activities ...
The Senior Commercial Manager will provide leadership and coordination within and between stakeholder groups ...
The Skills Centre Manager is responsible for providing managerial and educational services related to overall management of the Centre ...
The Director, Multidisciplinary Education is a senior academic role at professorial level, reporting to the Director, Westmead Initiative.
Under the direction of Head of Events, External Relations, the Event Manager is responsible for coordinating a diverse range of events ...
The University values courage and creativity; openness and engagement; inclusion and diversity; and respect ...
The Research Administration Officer will coordinate the 3-year program and provide specific research support ...