UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY Jobs
UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
NEW SOUTH WALES
Tel: +(61) 2 9351 2222
About UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The University of Sydney was established in 1850 and is consistently recognised, both locally and internationally, for its outstanding teaching and research excellence. Sydney alumni include Prime Ministers, Governor Generals, Nobel Prize winners and leaders in every field of endeavour.
The University offers a comprehensive range of courses, including a number of disciplines unique in Australia. Teaching is spread across nine different state-of-the art campuses, located across New South Wales.
The University of Sydney’s commitment to excellence in research has resulted in an outstanding record in national competitive funding and underpins an approach to teaching which has won nominations for excellence and resulted in high student satisfaction ratings. The University has 78 research centres and institutes and is home to three ARC Centres of Excellence.
The teaching, research and cultural life of the University is supported by extensive facilities, including the largest library collection in the Southern Hemisphere, the world-class Nicholson Museum of archaeological antiquities, the Macleay Museum of natural history and ethnographic collections and the University Art Gallery. Its outstanding sporting and recreation facilities provide a training centre for students and Olympic athletes.
The University of Sydney is a key member of the Group of Eight Australian major research-intensive universities, and the Worldwide Universities Network.
The University of Sydney has nine official campuses.
1. Camperdown/Darlington Campus.
2. Cumberland Campus. Home to the Faculty of Health Sciences (based in Lidcombe).
3. Mallett Street Campus. Home of the Sydney Nursing School.
4. Sydney Conservatorium of Music Campus. In Macquarie Street, central Sydney.
5. Rozelle Campus. Home to Sydney College of the Arts.
6. Surry Hills Campus. Home to the Faculty of Dentistry.
7. Camden Campus. Contains facilities connected to the Faculty of Veterinary Science and the Faculty of Agriculture and Environment.
8. Burren Street Campus. Facilties are currently under development.
9. Sydney Medical School campuses. These include the School of Rural Health (in Dubbo and Orange), the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Concord Hospital, Westmead Hospital, the Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Nepean Hospital, Northern Clinical School, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Broken Hill University Department of Rural Health, and Northern Rivers University Department of Rural Health.
The University of Sydney has 16 faculties.
1. Agriculture and Environment
2. Architecture, Design and Planning
3. Arts and Social Sciences
4. Business (Business School)
6. Education and Social Work
7. Engineering and Information Technologies
8. Health Sciences
9. Law (Sydney Law School)
10. Medicine (Sydney Medical School)
11. Nursing and Midwifery
14. Sydney College of the Arts
15. Sydney Conservatorium of Music
16. Veterinary Science
Number of Employees
Full-time employees: 7616
For more information, please visit: http://sydney.edu.au/
44 jobs with UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
The Project Administrator provides day-to-day administrative support for the implementation of programs ...
The Department of Anthropology wish to appoint a Level B Lecturer who will be an inspiring and innovative contributor ...
The Department of Anthropology wish to appoint a 0.5 Level C senior lecturer who will be an inspiring and innovative ...
The position manages and supervises the technical operations of the Physics 1st Year Teaching Laboratories.
The School of Information Technologies (SIT) invites applications from outstanding candidates for a continuing Lecturer ...
The Department is seeking applicants with outstanding research profile in Ethics and Critical Thinking.
Applications are invited for a four-year fixed term position at the level of Lecturer (Level B) in the Department of Philosophy.
We are seeking to appoint a Postdoctoral Research Associate for projects focused on quantum control engineering with trapped ions ...
An opportunity has become available for a Project Officer to work within the Australian Institute for Nanoscale Science and Technology (AINST).
The University of Sydney à Beckett Fellowships aim to attract outstanding early career and mid-career researchers ...
Applications are invited for the appointment of one Postdoctoral Research Associate (Level A) in the School of Civil Engineering ...
The Senior Project Officer – Curriculum Development is responsible for the leadership, development,implementation ...
As an academic with an understanding of rhetoric, writing and literary studies (reporting to the Chair of the Department) ...
An opportunity has become available for an Executive Officer to work within the Charles Perkins Centre (CPC).
The position of School Manager is part of the school leadership team and contributes leadership and business management skills to the planning ...
The Clinical Specialist in Veterinary Cardiology position provides a high quality small animal cardiology service to clients ...
Reporting to Professor Gemma Figtree, the Research Assistant will provide technical and operational support to the Chief Investigator ...
Applications are invited for a four-year fixed term position at the level of Lecturer in the Department of Gender and Cultural Studies.
Reporting to the Senior Technical Officer, you will provide essential technical support and assistance to coursework students ...
Senior Trial Coordinators apply their clinical trials expertise to co-ordinate a range of trials ...