International delegates may require a visa to travel to Canada, please click here for information about the visa application process.

Times Higher Education  and the University of Toronto can provide pdf letters of invitation for registered delegates when requested on your registration form.

We recommend having travel insurance for the duration of your visit to China. Please contact your travel agent for further details.

Global partners