If you are a business visitor, you may need to apply for an electronic travel authorisation (eTA) or a visa to come to Canada. International delegates who wish to find out about eTA/visa requirements and applications should click here to visit the Immigration website.

Times Higher Education  can provide letters of invitation when requested, but please note that we are only able to provide these for visa applications to registered delegates.

If you need a letter of invitation for your trip, please upload your visa documents when you register. Once you have registered for the summit and your payment has been processed, someone will in touch regarding your request.

If you have any questions regarding this process, please email the THE  Summit Team at


Please check your national foreign office for the latest travel advice including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information. The advice can change so check regularly for updates.