We can provide a letter of invitation for registered delegates who require a visa to enter the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR).

You may apply at the nearest Chinese diplomatic and consular mission for the appropriate visa or entry permit. Alternatively, you may submit your application to the HKSAR Immigration Department by post or through a local sponsor.

For further information, please see here.