MSc Data Analytics
Are you ready to take your career to the next level in an in-demand industry?
The Data Analytics postgraduate programme gives students fundamental skills within the field of computer science and data analytics. Students will work on the latest research developments and will benefit from industry guest speakers and live briefs throughout the programme.
BSBI, in partnership with the University for the Creative Arts, offer an 18-month MSc in Data Analytics programme at the Berlin Campus. The programme provides students with key knowledge and skills required to work in the data analytics industry and to pursue their entrepreneurial dreams.
Why choose BSBI?
• Study in Berlin, the start-up capital of Europe
• Join a diverse student cohort at BSBI, boasting over 90 nationalities
• Benefit from our industry connections
• Dedicated career services
• Free German language lessons
• Programmes taught in English
€8,500 (both international and EU students)
February 1 2023
May 1 2022
October 1 2022
During the first three terms of this master’s programme, key topics such database management, statistical analysis, predictive analytics and visualisation will be covered. During the final term, students will create a dissertation on a topic of your choice. Students also get the unique opportunity to learn German alongside their master’s degree.
Minimum age: 21 years old
Academic requirements: Undergraduate degree from a recognised university*
*If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. You must have at least three years of management experience.
Students must meet one of the below English language requirements to study this programme:
• IELTS – minimum OS 6.0 (with min 5.5 in each component); Password test – minimum OS 6.0 (with min 5.5 in each component);
• PTE (Academic) – minimum OS of 56 (with min 51 in each component);
• TOEFL IBT OS 80 (Listening 17, Reading 18, Speaking 20, Writing 17);
• Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) or Cambridge English Proficiency OS 69 (min 162 in each component);
• LanguageCert International ESOL SELT OS B2 Communicator High Pass (min 33 in each component);
• Duolingo test with an overall score of 105.
Applicants who achieved a bachelor’s degree or above from a recognised university (according to ECCTIS UK), where the Method of Instruction was entirely in English (teaching and assessment) must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter. Find out more here.
Data Analytics jobs are in-demand within the global job market and are becoming increasingly important amid further digitisation of today’s world.
With predictions forecasting huge annual growth and more and more data being generated around the world, there are great opportunities for those with the right knowledge and skillset.