London University's School of Slavonic and East European Studies and University College London are to merge officially on Sunday. Part of the merger agreement is that SSEES retains its name and stays at its present Bloomsbury site. The school will also retain its own director and it will be entered separately into the research assessment exercise in 2001.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now