From support for local SMEs through to collaborations with large international corporations, Coventry University has earned a strong reputation for its work with business and industry. A culture of business partnership and entrepreneurship is shared across the organisation.
Business services include:
- Continuous Professional Development – Industry specific and generic workforce skills and executive education courses
- Strategic partnerships: Co-development projects with global organisations working together on improvements in revenue generation, risk management, productivity, cost effectiveness and brand enhancement
- Knowledge Exchange: Knowledge exchange programmes offering research-based opportunities to businesses enabling innovative new products, services and processes to be developed
- A wide range of services and bespoke business solutions for small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs) and social enterprises. Services include gaining access to grants and funding, support for companies that are looking to take steps into international or new markets innovation management support, and much more.
- Entrepreneurship – This spirit is shared across the university from faculty business engagement, to student and staff start-ups to our International Centre for Transformational Entrepreneurship. In addition, Coventry University Social Enterprise Ltd specialises in entrepreneur training, social enterprise development and pioneering social innovation. Our reputation as social innovators extends across students and staff, local and international communities, public and private sector organisations.
- Office and conferencing space within the Coventry University Technology Park – supporting start up and development of innovation-led, high-growth, knowledge-based businesses. Tenants vary from established businesses looking for university links to small start-ups taking advantage of our business guidance.
Conference and meeting rooms offered are all ideal for meetings, conferences and events, workshops, training and interviews.
Find out more at www.coventry.ac.uk/business