The Times Higher Education Latin America Ranking 2017
The Times Higher Education Latin America Rankings 2017 will be published on the 20th July at 06.01h London / 00.01h Mexico City
Congratulations on your achievement in this year's ranking.
"Higher education in Latin America has reached a pivotal moment.
Its expansion in recent years has been extraordinary. Participation of 18- to 24-year-olds in higher education programmes shot up to 40 per cent between 2000 and 2010. In that dynamic decade, about 2,300 new institutions opened in the region and 30,000 new study programmes were created, according to the World Bank. The expansion has brought great benefits – improving equality in the region and supporting economic growth.
Times Higher Education hopes this new university ranking will play a major supporting role in the next vital stage of Latin America’s higher education story – the driving up of quality and standards through data analysis and performance benchmarking.”
Editorial Director, Global Rankings, Times Higher Education
We encourage you to promote this achievement, with the help of our media pack below.
To learn more about how our products and services can help your institution grow, please contact email@example.com or download one of our brochures below.
- Download our THE Datapoints brochure to see how we can provide insights for strategic decision making
- Download our Branding Advisory brochure to see how we can help with your global reputation
- Download the logo for top 10 institutions
- Download the logo for top 20 institutions
- Download the logo for top 30 institutions
- Download the logo for top 40 institutions
- Download the logo for top 50 institutions
- Download the logo for top 60 institutions
- Download the logo for top 70 institutions
- Download the brand guidelines for using our logos